(D8, MM) The Circle of Love (Event Observation)

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Shika Nesshin

Re: (D8, MM) The Circle of Love (Event Observation)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:52 pm

Yasuki Jin wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:41 pm
Jin bowed in return.

"Yasuki Jin." he offered in reply. "The Deer have throw quite a nice miai. Guess there's a reason they're famous for them."
"We do what we can," Nesshin responds, "with what we have. It serves well enough--enough to merit an Emerald Magistrate in residence, for one, and hope to serve in such capacities for the Clan, given that example.

"But I digress! You say you have enjoyed yourself here, yes? Is there anything I can to do make your experience here the better? For while I am participating in the miai, as you are, I am still of the Deer; I would help my people make our guests the more welcome!"

~~~~~
The PF noted agenda roll happens here, for GM reference.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:16 pm

Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:25 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:20 pm
Murato moved to stand before her, offering a hand. He knew exactly how heavy she was after the wrestling, so he knew that this was far from necessary. Though knowing her, she stood a good chance of finding a spot to trip on between the floor and standing.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:27 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:16 pm
Murato moved to stand before her, offering a hand. He knew exactly how heavy she was after the wrestling, so he knew that this was far from necessary. Though knowing her, she stood a good chance of finding a spot to trip on between the floor and standing.
Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:25 pm
The Kitsu was right at least one of them had brazed himself. She pulled Soyokaze rather strongly if he wasn't aware of the Kaito's strength from her hugs he would be now.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:42 pm

He smiled at her as she rose. His hand squeezing hers an his thumb caressing the back of her hand.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:48 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:27 pm
The Kitsu was right at least one of them had brazed himself. She pulled Soyokaze rather strongly if he wasn't aware of the Kaito's strength from her hugs he would be now.
Soyokaze rocked forward and had to extend a leg out behind him slightly to maintain balance but bared down and did his part.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Yasuki Jin

Post by Yasuki Jin » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:54 am

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:52 pm

"We do what we can," Nesshin responds, "with what we have. It serves well enough--enough to merit an Emerald Magistrate in residence, for one, and hope to serve in such capacities for the Clan, given that example.

"But I digress! You say you have enjoyed yourself here, yes? Is there anything I can to do make your experience here the better? For while I am participating in the miai, as you are, I am still of the Deer; I would help my people make our guests the more welcome!"

~~~~~
The PF noted agenda roll happens here, for GM reference.
Jin rubbed his chin at that.\

"Hmm perhaps you could Shika-sanl" he admitted. "I've yet to find the kind of person I'm looking for, numerous through it's attendees are. But admittedly, I haven't met everyone. Perhaps you have some recommendations?"
Crab Clan * Courtier* Miai Candidate

"Sake is the king of a thousand medicines!"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:00 am

Yasuki Jin wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:54 am
Jin rubbed his chin at that.\

"Hmm perhaps you could Shika-sanl" he admitted. "I've yet to find the kind of person I'm looking for, numerous through it's attendees are. But admittedly, I haven't met everyone. Perhaps you have some recommendations?"
"If I may know what you seek," Nesshin says, "I might be able to make one or two, yes. I've had the good fortune to get to know more than a few here."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Yasuki Jin

Post by Yasuki Jin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:27 am

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:00 am

"If I may know what you seek," Nesshin says, "I might be able to make one or two, yes. I've had the good fortune to get to know more than a few here."
Jin nodded.

"Really, what I'm looking for is someone whose family is involved in the production or distribution of sake." he admitted. "It's a particular passion of mine, and I'd like to see what I can do to refine the art."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:10 am

Yasuki Jin wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:27 am
Jin nodded.

"Really, what I'm looking for is someone whose family is involved in the production or distribution of sake." he admitted. "It's a particular passion of mine, and I'd like to see what I can do to refine the art."
Nesshin nods.

"A worthwhile thing, certainly," he says, "helping to raise spirits across the Empire. But for distribution, you'd think a Unicorn or an Otter, really, with overland and riverine...endeavors," he pivots, keeping crass commerce from the talk in the dojo.

Zang-sensei only indulges so much, after all.

D11+, has a second fan.

Yasuki Jin

Post by Yasuki Jin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:03 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:10 am

Nesshin nods.

"A worthwhile thing, certainly," he says, "helping to raise spirits across the Empire. But for distribution, you'd think a Unicorn or an Otter, really, with overland and riverine...endeavors," he pivots, keeping crass commerce from the talk in the dojo.

Zang-sensei only indulges so much, after all.
Jin considered that.

"Hmm, I hadn't thought of that. There are a lot of Otter at this miai, aren't there?" he mused.