(D8, MM) The Circle of Love (Event Observation)

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Kaikoga Koi

Re: (D8, MM) The Circle of Love (Event Observation)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:19 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:53 pm
-snip-
Following the bout Koi nearly had to be carried from the ring as she struggle to keep her legs moving until she found a place where she could sit down all the while her hand holding her stomach as she could breath from the mixture of pain and this growing aniexity that she is being made a fool off for some premise of getting married!

Koi felt her stomach to make sure that she wasn't bleeding and for some forsaken reason she wasn't. Still she laid there, trying to calm herself. Trying so hard.

Koi hated this fucking place.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:28 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:19 pm
-snip-
"I forgot about the side," Nesshin says to her as he approaches. "My apologies."

He looks markedly distracted.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:10 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:28 pm
-snip-
Koi waved her hand, her fingers shook slightly. "D-Don't think a moment more about it, Nesshin-san. It was my choice, my decision to get into that ring, I have to make some attempt to honour my Clan and someday perhaps I shall decipher why Sumai wrestling has anything to do with marriage I do not know but I am getting quite put out from the challenges they are setting us."

She closed her eyes, slowed her breathing. "Five things made from earth kami..." She whispered to herself focusing on her breathing. "The building walls, the mud on people's sandles, chalk, the leaf stuck to Genkai-san's shoulder...and my hair clip made from wood."

Once done she looked to Nesshin. "What is wrong, love?" She asked softly and quietly.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:13 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:10 pm
-snip-
"Leaf stuck to--huh?" Nesshin asks, then shakes his head.

"Just some comments from Shika-jodai," he answers. "I've been...sloppy."

He sighs, closing his eyes, shaking his head. "Not good."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:22 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:13 pm
"Leaf stuck to--huh?" Nesshin asks, then shakes his head.

"Just some comments from Shika-jodai," he answers. "I've been...sloppy."

He sighs, closing his eyes, shaking his head. "Not good."
Koi's heart drops.

She sits back, and glances away from Nesshin. "I see."

Koi's jaw tightens, and she looks towards Genkai with a deep filled loathing, and dark thought's filled a dark mind. "I shall take my leave." Koi said with very little emotion, bows respectfully and goes to leave.

/exits unless stopped.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:27 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:22 pm
Koi's heart drops.

She sits back, and glances away from Nesshin. "I see."

Koi's jaw tightens, and she looks towards Genkai with a deep filled loathing, and dark thought's filled a dark mind. "I shall take my leave." Koi said with very little emotion, bows respectfully and goes to leave.

/exits unless stopped.
The hell did I say now? Nesshin wonders as he watches her turn away.

Under his breath, he says "Wait. Please."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:38 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:27 pm

The hell did I say now? Nesshin wonders as he watches her turn away.

Under his breath, he says "Wait. Please."
Koi turns to look at Nesshin hearing his words just as she walked away, and when she turns her eyes are brimming with tears. "Nesshin-san, I am not leaving because I am mad at you."

She chews her lip trying to speak but they come out clearly pained. "I am just done with this miai and this place, I am struggling too. Excuse me..."

/exit

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:50 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:38 pm
Koi turns to look at Nesshin hearing his words just as she walked away, and when she turns her eyes are brimming with tears. "Nesshin-san, I am not leaving because I am mad at you."

She chews her lip trying to speak but they come out clearly pained. "I am just done with this miai and this place, I am struggling too. Excuse me..."

/exit
Nesshin nods and watches her go.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:27 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:35 pm
"I am glad that didn't hurt you." She shook her head. "no need for it Kitsu sama."
Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Kitsu Murato wrote:
Sometime around here, walking back with his new fan, bow pulling guard and haori, an exhausted but proud Moshumaru rejoins the group.

"I return. What did I miss?"
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:51 pm

BEFORE the Match!
Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:58 pm
"Oh yes", he nodded. "Meeting the expectation you'll be a grouch is quite important."
"Don't want to give anyone the wrong idea, after all."

AFTER the Match!
Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:03 pm
Shortly thereafter Narumi ends up beside Raizo, leaning her back against the wall in an effort to hold it up... not that the wall is providing any assistance in keeping her on her own feet. Not at all.
Her dark hair slick to her forehead, faced flushed, breath with the barest hint of a wheeze as she tried to catch it.
"So that happened..." she flicks her gaze to her bastard Phoenix friend, smirking tiredly.
He grimaced and nodded.

When he spoke, his voice was a bit uneven.

"It did indeed. I have to wonder what this... thing... proved."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe