[D6, MA] Sometimes Training Late is Ok (Open)

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D6, MA] Sometimes Training Late is Ok (Open)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:29 pm

"Just so you know, I am not saying Utaku-san is a hysterical woman who has no idea of what reality is...", he pinched the bridge of his nose. How? Have I really done that? I must have, or Unsei is just being a butthead.

"Honestly don't put me in a room with ghosts if unless you want to actually see someone hysterical who doesn't know what reality is", he snorted. "I'm only pointing out that people can feel and see a lot of things when they are a crossroads in life, like this place. You yourself said you've been having trouble with divination, we're all experiencing trouble and it doesn't have to be sakkaku playing tricks, we can just be stressed."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:39 pm

They gave him a flat look at his first words, but then shrugged. "Whatever you say, Shosuro-san. Just stressed and imagining things in a land known for a supernatural and wildly spiritual things since everything has a spirit, even your hand-me-down umbrella or bedroll that's been in your family for a century."

"Though, I had expected as much with the superstitious aspect. Bayushi Mitsu-san is as well. Poor dear seemed like he was about to faint when we looked over the painting."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:43 pm

"Well I'll just add that I'm glad I wasn't there and got to hear about it from a professional."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:18 pm

"I, uh, don't know if I'd call myself a professional. I just stood there, tried to get a feeling of the area, and was shut down."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:35 pm

"For as much as you liked complimenting me, and thank you for all of it by the way, you certainly have a way of bringing yourself down as well", he said, clearly not pleased. "Maybe we should go, I'd like it if we could talk again though, maybe a little more honestly...without the yelling."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:46 pm

They glared at him out of the corner of their eye when he said that. He was correct. That was what they did, but he didn't have to go pointing it out.

"It's what I do." They muttered. "Anyway. Yeah. I don't mind meeting up again. Maybe tomorrow or something? Can't guarantee no yelling though, but I'll try."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:05 pm

"I can't either, but I also promise to do my best", he told the Seppun. "Maybe in the evening some time. We can have dinner or something."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:43 pm

"That sounds good. Where though? The common room or do you want to do it somewhere privately so there's not a scene when we get on each others nerves again?"