[D6, MA] Sometimes Training Late is Ok (Open)

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D6, MA] Sometimes Training Late is Ok (Open)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:50 pm

"People actually call her something other than Please Don't Crush Me-Sama?" he asked, arching an eyebrow.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:09 pm

"Well, I call her Lui-chan, or Lui-lui, or Luixian-chan. But, apparently Matsu Ishioka-san calls her the Red Demon Crab. Also... with how horny people are around here, I think people would be asking her to crush them. There's... a lot of people into that."

Unsei would totally not know anything about those types of people. Nothing at all.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:26 pm

"Well she does have a darkness to her beauty", he nodded about Luixian. "If someone can get along with her well, they'd have themselves a good wife, likely more as an equal rather than a house warmer. Which I think can be a good arrangement."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:44 pm

"She would definitely kill her spouse if they tried to make her a house warmer." They said with all seriousness. "Too bad she's not even trying in this damn thing. Says she doesn't want to play the Deer's game."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:53 pm

"There's a line I might draw myself", he admitted. "It depends on how depraved it gets." He placed his bokken down. "You are alright though, aren't you?" he asked.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:02 pm

"Well. I'll likely be bruised, but just makes me tougher... or something like that, I'm sure. That's how you bushi do it, right? Just beat each other up until you get stronger?" Unsei didn't quite know how the mysterious physical aspected samurai worked. Being all buff.. and muscly... and-

"Depraved what gets?"

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:06 pm

"Their samurai have already played pranks", he shrugged. "The painting? I was right about it, someone replaced it with a forgery of the background. Thusly I put nothing past them at this point."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:37 pm

"Oooh. The Deer being depraved. Fair enough. And truth be told, I do think that Bayushi Mitsu-San said something about it being a fake earlier, but eh... That one Utaku though. Said she felt something touch her as she stood in front of it. When the Scorpion was still there, of course."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:50 pm

Well, Utaku-san has a lot on her mind.

"I won't dismiss it, certainly", the superstitious Scorpion said with a glance around. "Though it might be Utaku-san is seeking some excitement, and so felt what she wanted to feel."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:57 pm

"Wow." Unsei was a bit blown away with that. "You really are a man. That's for damn sure."

Writing off potential supernatural happenings because a woman wants some. Why do I like him again?