(D6, LA) Bureaucrat-do, Way of the Papercut

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D6, LA) Bureaucrat-do, Way of the Papercut

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:55 am

"The teachings of Ikoma-no-shiryo have been a great boon for us," he says with a smile. "Do you know the stories of his exploits? If not I would be glad to share them over dinner one night."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Moshi Shizuka

Post by Moshi Shizuka » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:05 pm

"I must admit an unfamiliarity with the details of his story, Kitsu-san."

Oh, Shizuka heard some of the stories of the legendary Ikoma, of course. Stories which ought probably not be repeated in polite company.

"And an opportunity to hear of them and take dinner with good company is not one to be passed upon, I think."
Centipede Clan • Shugenja • Sun Priestess • Hot-blooded
Honor: 60 | Glory: 45 | Status: 30
Carries: Wakizashi, kiseru, oil-paper umbrella, scroll satchel

"As long as you shine brightly, people around you will follow!"

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:25 pm

"Then I'll arrange something," he says with a nod and a smile. "I will endeavor to entertain Moshi-san. As I am only now learning, the priestesses of the Moshi can light up a room with a smile as surely as their Lady lights the world. And I welcome the opportunity to experience such radiance once more."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Moshi Shizuka

Post by Moshi Shizuka » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:58 am

"Ah, compared to the Lady Sun, I am nothing but the palest reflection of Her light." Shizuka answered modestly. "Though, as surely as She rises in the east each day, so too will I come to see you once more at your invitation, Kitsu-san."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:40 am

"The palest reflection of her light is still bright enough to bring joy to me," he offers in return. "I will look forward to seeing you again. For now, I do not wish to keep you from the rest of your day. Well, more precisely, I would love to keep you from the rest of your day. But it wouldn't be proper for me to demand such." He bows his head. But it could also be seen as an opportunity to lower his eyes down to her feet and then back up to her eyes.

Moshi Shizuka

Post by Moshi Shizuka » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:08 am

"Until next we meet, then." Shizuka responded. While she could do nothing about her feet, she did meet the Kitsu's gaze as she returned the bow.

(/scene?)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:11 am

But did she need to do anything about her feet, he seemed to like them as they were? Eye contact was met with a smile before departing. "Until then, with bated breath."

/Scene