(D6, MM) Shooting Gallery (Event Observation)

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D6, MM) Shooting Gallery (Event Observation)

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:59 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:11 am
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:08 am
"I trust that is true." She nodded.
"I know how such stories can go, so I won't ask. But if you ever want to talk about anything like that you can speak with me. I will understand better than a lot of people," he offers.
"There are many types of scars Kitsu sama." She explained.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:10 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:59 am
"I know," he replies. "I am not trying to compare them or contrast them. I am simply offering to share in them with you, because I know how hard they can be to carry."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:57 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:10 am
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:59 am
"I know," he replies. "I am not trying to compare them or contrast them. I am simply offering to share in them with you, because I know how hard they can be to carry."
"I am glad then." The Kaito smiled. "I would be honored to share those with you."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:16 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:57 am
"I am glad then." The Kaito smiled. "I would be honored to share those with you."
"Thank you. I suspect that this is not the place for such a conversation, but perhaps we can find a time for it when we have a bit more privacy and tranquility surrounding us."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:32 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:16 pm
"Thank you. I suspect that this is not the place for such a conversation, but perhaps we can find a time for it when we have a bit more privacy and tranquility surrounding us."
The Kaito nodded ""Hai."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:42 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:32 pm
The Kaito nodded ""Hai."
"How about I tell about my monkey instead. That's a little more pleasant for this setting, and more related too since he liked playing with bows."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:40 pm

Kheree it seems was in a bit of a troubled mood as she was moving, her raven being somewhat agitated (Quote to approach]
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:33 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:42 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:32 pm
The Kaito nodded ""Hai."
"How about I tell about my monkey instead. That's a little more pleasant for this setting, and more related too since he liked playing with bows."
"So you have a monkey friend... oh my that is quite the pair... A monkey and a tanuki." The woman giggled.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:51 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:33 pm
"So you have a monkey friend... oh my that is quite the pair... A monkey and a tanuki." The woman giggled.
"I do. He is a sakkaku spirit that visits me on occasion. He likes playing tricks on me. We worked out a deal... Only when I am at home or in the dojo, and in return I'll give him a snack whenever he can play a good trick on me. Keeps him coming back, and makes it a fun little game, but also makes sure he doesn't interfere with my duty. He loves playing with a children's practice bow when he comes to get me in the dojo. He's only ever shot me once though." He laughs at that.

Bayushi Minae

Post by Bayushi Minae » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:12 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:40 pm
Kheree it seems was in a bit of a troubled mood as she was moving, her raven being somewhat agitated (Quote to approach]
Untroubled as she had shot quite well, Bayushi Minae approached the pair with a bow.

"Good Morning, Utaku-san. Interesting test this morning, ne?" she asked. "Ah, we've seen each other about, but not been formally introduced. I am Bayushi Minae."
Scorpion Clan *Duelist * Miai Candidate

"Oh my, however did that get there?"