(D6, MM) Shooting Gallery (Event Observation)

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Utaku Kheree

Re: (D6, MM) Shooting Gallery (Event Observation)

Post by Utaku Kheree » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:08 pm

Bayushi Minae wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:49 am
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:53 am

"Some of them where quite welcome ones, and what about you Bayushi-san m how do you find the Mia so far, and all the distractions that you can find here?" she says gently looming over her , while her bird watched the scorpion. with interest
"Indeed, Utaku-san. I had quite the good time with Seppun Yuzu. Such a forthright young man with quite the responsibility to bear." she admitted. "And you, Utaku-san? Anyone you find particularly eye-catching?"
"I am in many things as free flying as a arrow, and so far I did not find quit the right target to catch" she says softly. "And he is certainly one that is drawing some eyes to himself in castle. " she continues . "Full of the eagerness and vigor of youth."
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Bayushi Minae

Post by Bayushi Minae » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:27 am

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:08 pm

"I am in many things as free flying as a arrow, and so far I did not find quit the right target to catch" she says softly. "And he is certainly one that is drawing some eyes to himself in castle. " she continues . "Full of the eagerness and vigor of youth."
Minae smiled.

"Indeed he is. But he's not to everyone's tastes. but if you're happy with a simple piece of fruit, do you rally need wagashi?" she offered.
Scorpion Clan *Duelist * Miai Candidate

"Oh my, however did that get there?"

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:12 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:55 pm
The Kitsu gave a nod, returning a loose salute and a smile of his own. "I look forward to seeing where the Otter take the format - if it serves them well, hopefully you'll think well of the Lion in turn. If you have any questions, you need only ask."
"This Otter at least holds a high opinion of you" Emiko said with a smile "and I'm sure others will too, although there is only a few of us here. All the Lion I have met have been wonderful. Hopefully they will also leave with a good opinion of the Otter."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:33 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:12 pm
"This Otter at least holds a high opinion of you" Emiko said with a smile "and I'm sure others will too, although there is only a few of us here. All the Lion I have met have been wonderful. Hopefully they will also leave with a good opinion of the Otter."
The Lion nodded. He was going to talk about something else, but...

"I, at least, will walk away with good word of your clan. I intend to foster good relations between the minor clans and the Lion. I must confess, I have yet to truly meet the others of your clan, but rest assured your example was exemplary. My door remains open should you require any further assistance."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:33 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:33 pm
The Lion nodded. He was going to talk about something else, but...

"I, at least, will walk away with good word of your clan. I intend to foster good relations between the minor clans and the Lion. I must confess, I have yet to truly meet the others of your clan, but rest assured your example was exemplary. My door remains open should you require any further assistance."
"Thank you Kitsu-sama" Emiko said with a smile, looking to the announcements for the ending before turning back.

"I think I'm going to head back to the inn for now. I need to store this paperwork carefully and prepare for the rest of the day. Thank you for this" she bowed.
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:12 pm

Bayushi Minae wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:27 am
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:08 pm

Minae smiled.

"Indeed he is. But he's not to everyone's tastes. but if you're happy with a simple piece of fruit, do you rally need wagashi?" she offered.
"Ah , but the question is, what is the right fruit to give you happyness enough to forget all the other blooming flowers." she returned as she moved slightly closer.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.