(D6, MM) Shooting Gallery (Event Observation)

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Shika Nesshin

Re: (D6, MM) Shooting Gallery (Event Observation)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:01 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:53 pm
Koi blushed. "I meant every word. I will spend the rest of my life trying to make your life a better one. I owe you my life."

Koi thought for a moment. "Not now, later. I plan to get drunk. Make sure I am safe."
"Again?" Nesshin quips, then laughs.

"Of course I will. But be careful with the drink; I'd hate for your head to be pounding."

Much better to have another kind of pounding.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:38 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:01 pm
"Again?" Nesshin quips, then laughs.

"Of course I will. But be careful with the drink; I'd hate for your head to be pounding."

Much better to have another kind of pounding.
Koi gave Nesshin a teasing quirk of a smile. "Well, I can make no promises." She chuckled lightly. "But perhaps, when we are healing we can go on a nice walk together? Perhaps, maybe see a play together?"

Koi looked tired, and perhaps it was obvious that she strained herself in the archery challenge. She flicked her fan out as she bowed. "Till later, Nesshin-san."

Koi paused, and turned to Neeshin for a moment before saying softly. "A moth is drawn to lanterns at night, I think I have found my lantern upon the antlers of a heroic deer."

I am going to ruin you. She thought. Once my side doesnt hurt me anymore.

Koi bowed again, and smiled.

/exit unless stopped.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:43 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:38 pm
Koi gave Nesshin a teasing quirk of a smile. "Well, I can make no promises." She chuckled lightly. "But perhaps, when we are healing we can go on a nice walk together? Perhaps, maybe see a play together?"

Koi looked tired, and perhaps it was obvious that she strained herself in the archery challenge. She flicked her fan out as she bowed. "Till later, Nesshin-san."

Koi paused, and turned to Neeshin for a moment before saying softly. "A moth is drawn to lanterns at night, I think I have found my lantern upon the antlers of a heroic deer."

I am going to ruin you. She thought. Once my side doesnt hurt me anymore.

Koi bowed again, and smiled.

/exit unless stopped.
Nesshin bows, grins, and follows her with his eyes as she leaves.

And then his own injury twinges.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Bayushi Minae

Post by Bayushi Minae » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:22 am

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:44 pm

And as for the test, I did not do as well as I had hoped I would do, but then I think it was a showing that was still satisfactory enough to drive away dangers to my lord and home. Even if it was not well enough to win a tournament, but then it was also a test that was , I would say more traditional then some of the others so far . I confess I had assumed with the way that things went so far that we might head for kite flying ."
Minae smirked at that.

"Ah yes. 'Being married is like keeping a kite in the air....' " she offered after first taking out her fan lest anyone feel the need to report such gentle mocking to the Deer. "The events are amusing distractions, but really nothing more than that. Have you found other distractions more amusing, Utaku-san?"
Scorpion Clan *Duelist * Miai Candidate

"Oh my, however did that get there?"

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:53 am

Bayushi Minae wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:22 am

Minae smirked at that.

"Ah yes. 'Being married is like keeping a kite in the air....' " she offered after first taking out her fan lest anyone feel the need to report such gentle mocking to the Deer. "The events are amusing distractions, but really nothing more than that. Have you found other distractions more amusing, Utaku-san?"
"Some of them where quite welcome ones, and what about you Bayushi-san m how do you find the Mia so far, and all the distractions that you can find here?" she says gently looming over her , while her bird watched the scorpion. with interest
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:10 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:51 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:33 pm
"So you have a monkey friend... oh my that is quite the pair... A monkey and a tanuki." The woman giggled.
"I do. He is a sakkaku spirit that visits me on occasion. He likes playing tricks on me. We worked out a deal... Only when I am at home or in the dojo, and in return I'll give him a snack whenever he can play a good trick on me. Keeps him coming back, and makes it a fun little game, but also makes sure he doesn't interfere with my duty. He loves playing with a children's practice bow when he comes to get me in the dojo. He's only ever shot me once though." He laughs at that.
"Sounds like he is a little trouble maker." The Kaito giggled. "He may look very cute with his little bow."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:22 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:10 am
"Sounds like he is a little trouble maker." The Kaito giggled. "He may look very cute with his little bow."
"He really doesn't know what he is doing with it at all. He has to learn it new each time he visits because he forgets. So it's like watching a kid picking one up for the first time ever." He chuckled at that.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Minae

Post by Bayushi Minae » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:49 am

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:53 am

"Some of them where quite welcome ones, and what about you Bayushi-san m how do you find the Mia so far, and all the distractions that you can find here?" she says gently looming over her , while her bird watched the scorpion. with interest
"Indeed, Utaku-san. I had quite the good time with Seppun Yuzu. Such a forthright young man with quite the responsibility to bear." she admitted. "And you, Utaku-san? Anyone you find particularly eye-catching?"
Scorpion Clan *Duelist * Miai Candidate

"Oh my, however did that get there?"

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:48 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:55 pm
"I appreciate the concern, Usogawa-sama, but I have retained my copy. However, I did promise the return of this type to your future generations, which is why I am here before you now."

The Moshu mildly wondered if he misunderstood what was occurring - to him, this was simply fulfilling a business promise - a transaction. Was she taking it more as a gift?
"It seems that Kitsu-sama is well prepared. Thank you for the notes" Emiko bowed, then accepted them with a warm smile "I'll look forward to reading and learning this returned art, and spreading it around the Otter."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:55 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:48 pm
"It seems that Kitsu-sama is well prepared. Thank you for the notes" Emiko bowed, then accepted them with a warm smile "I'll look forward to reading and learning this returned art, and spreading it around the Otter."
The Kitsu gave a nod, returning a loose salute and a smile of his own. "I look forward to seeing where the Otter take the format - if it serves them well, hopefully you'll think well of the Lion in turn. If you have any questions, you need only ask."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired