(D6, MM) Shooting Gallery (Event Observation)

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Utaku Kheree

Re: (D6, MM) Shooting Gallery (Event Observation)

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:22 pm

Bayushi Minae wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:12 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:40 pm
Kheree it seems was in a bit of a troubled mood as she was moving, her raven being somewhat agitated (Quote to approach]
Untroubled as she had shot quite well, Bayushi Minae approached the pair with a bow.

"Good Morning, Utaku-san. Interesting test this morning, ne?" she asked. "Ah, we've seen each other about, but not been formally introduced. I am Bayushi Minae."
"Utaku kheree, as you might already have surmissed Bayushi-san. " she says friendly , for a moment studying her and her voice to think if that might have been her encounter but .. no something seems amiss there.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:53 pm

Mirumoto Namika wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:52 pm
The look that the Mirumoto shot Koi was withering. Koi had gotten dirty looks before, but Namika had a particularly razor-edged one.

"Duty Fulfilled is reward in and of itself, Kaikoga-san." she said her voice incredibly icy. "To suggest that his actions require reward equates his actions to that of a common ronin, selling his devotion for common coin. Even if that common coin is simply praise."

Koi's politeness ran up against wall of the Mirumoto's own feelings. The Mirumoto's response was quite sharp. Not inappropropriately so given their relative status, but if there was a limit, the Mirumoto was quite close to it.
Nesshin bows again, and says "Thank you again, Mirumoto-yoriki, for your insights. And for your time; it is appreciated."

Another bow and a step backward.

He can sometimes read the room. Maybe.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:47 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:48 pm
Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:40 pm
Emiko bowed, looking happy.

"Oh, thank you! I have never held a bow before, so it was a proud achievement. I've used an oar before to push a rather mean looking bird off one of our boats once, but usually Tanabe-san would deal with any issue situations that require fighting. He's very strong you see."
"I do hope the poor thing wasn't a songbird." The Kitsu joked, referring to their previous conversation.
Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:40 pm
There was a look of surprise as a large stack of paper was offered to her.

"Huh? You wrote all the rules? You didn't need to do that Kitsu-sama."
"It was helpful of me to, for history's sake - part of the reason the ideas never developed properly. There's only truly seven or so rules to the thing - the rest of these are copies of historical examples and accompanying documents."
"It was some kind of duck I think, definitely not a songbird!" Emiko confirmed with a smile, before looking at the stacks of paper again.

"But Kitsu-sama, you have documented this for future generations, surely it would be better for you to keep it so you can refer back to it?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:55 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:47 pm
"It was some kind of duck I think, definitely not a songbird!" Emiko confirmed with a smile, before looking at the stacks of paper again.

"But Kitsu-sama, you have documented this for future generations, surely it would be better for you to keep it so you can refer back to it?"
"I appreciate the concern, Usogawa-sama, but I have retained my copy. However, I did promise the return of this type to your future generations, which is why I am here before you now."

The Moshu mildly wondered if he misunderstood what was occurring - to him, this was simply fulfilling a business promise - a transaction. Was she taking it more as a gift?
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Mirumoto Namika

Post by Mirumoto Namika » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:17 pm

A curt bow was offered to the pair, and then Namika exited the room in her normally stormy manner.

/exit Namika
Dragon Clan * Emerald Yoriki

"Truth and justice are not the same thing. You grasp for the truth, but I seek justice."

Bayushi Minae

Post by Bayushi Minae » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:35 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:22 pm

Untroubled as she had shot quite well, Bayushi Minae approached the pair with a bow.

"Good Morning, Utaku-san. Interesting test this morning, ne?" she asked. "Ah, we've seen each other about, but not been formally introduced. I am Bayushi Minae."
"Utaku kheree, as you might already have surmissed Bayushi-san. " she says friendly , for a moment studying her and her voice to think if that might have been her encounter but .. no something seems amiss there.
[/quote]

Minae waits for an awkward moment as the Unicorn seems to have zoned out looking at her instead of commenting on the test.
Scorpion Clan *Duelist * Miai Candidate

"Oh my, however did that get there?"

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:44 pm

Bayushi Minae wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:35 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:22 pm

Minae waits for an awkward moment as the Unicorn seems to have zoned out looking at her instead of commenting on the test.
[/quote]

And as for the test, I did not do as well as I had hoped I would do, but then I think it was a showing that was still satisfactory enough to drive away dangers to my lord and home. Even if it was not well enough to win a tournament, but then it was also a test that was , I would say more traditional then some of the others so far . I confess I had assumed with the way that things went so far that we might head for kite flying ."
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:46 pm

Mirumoto Namika wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:17 pm
-snip-
Koi watched with a frown. "I tried, Nesshin-san."

She sighed. "I am going to take my leave, my stomach hurts."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:47 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:46 pm
Koi watched with a frown. "I tried, Nesshin-san."

She sighed. "I am going to take my leave, my stomach hurts."
Nesshin smiles warmly.

"I know," he says, "and I love you for it.

"Anything I can help with on the stomach? Surely the healers helped earlier."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:53 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:47 pm
Nesshin smiles warmly.

"I know," he says, "and I love you for it.

"Anything I can help with on the stomach? Surely the healers helped earlier."
Koi blushed. "I meant every word. I will spend the rest of my life trying to make your life a better one. I owe you my life."

Koi thought for a moment. "Not now, later. I plan to get drunk. Make sure I am safe."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile