(D6, MM) Shooting Gallery (Event Observation)

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Shika Nesshin

Re: (D6, MM) Shooting Gallery (Event Observation)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:04 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:59 pm
snip
Mirumoto Namika wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:19 pm
-snip-
"I but did my duty," Nesshin says, shaking his head. "It is as Mirumoto-yoriki says. Any samurai of good heart would do as much. I just happened to be the one who was there then."

But there is a slight flush to his neck and cheeks. In other media, his hand might scratch the back of his head or somesuch thing.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:10 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:04 pm
"I but did my duty," Nesshin says, shaking his head. "It is as Mirumoto-yoriki says. Any samurai of good heart would do as much. I just happened to be the one who was there then."

But there is a slight flush to his neck and cheeks. In other media, his hand might scratch the back of his head or somesuch thing.
Koi said softly. "And humble. A commodity rarely found."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:35 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:03 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:00 pm
The priestess glared at the Kitsu and giggled. "So now I have to make that painting with a tail." She gave Murato a playful wink.
"To draw it properly, you would have to find it first, and I keep it well hidden," he said with a mischievous smirk. "Can't have everyone finding the truth."
"Ah... hai." She smiled and winked.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:44 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:35 pm
"I imagine that you practice your archery a lot. Do they have a range near the temple?" he asks.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Mirumoto Namika

Post by Mirumoto Namika » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:52 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:22 pm
Mirumoto Namika wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:19 pm
-snip-
-snip-

She looked to the Shika, and said softly. "He shows valor and I believe that has to be worthy of some reward."

Koi bowed again, respectfully. She made sure to speak carefully, making sure her tone was measured polite and done in a matter that any rumourmongers at the very least heard.
The look that the Mirumoto shot Koi was withering. Koi had gotten dirty looks before, but Namika had a particularly razor-edged one.

"Duty Fulfilled is reward in and of itself, Kaikoga-san." she said her voice incredibly icy. "To suggest that his actions require reward equates his actions to that of a common ronin, selling his devotion for common coin. Even if that common coin is simply praise."

Koi's politeness ran up against wall of the Mirumoto's own feelings. The Mirumoto's response was quite sharp. Not inappropropriately so given their relative status, but if there was a limit, the Mirumoto was quite close to it.
Dragon Clan * Emerald Yoriki

"Truth and justice are not the same thing. You grasp for the truth, but I seek justice."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:06 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:44 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:35 pm
"I imagine that you practice your archery a lot. Do they have a range near the temple?" he asks.
"Hai... must practice to defend the temple from evil spirits." She nodded.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:17 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:06 pm
"I understand that," he says with a nod. "And have dealt with plenty of evil spirits as well. I cannot promise much at this festival, but one thing I can is that I will never back down when defending a temple, no matter what threat it faces. I have the scars to prove it."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:27 pm

Koi had thought the Dragon Clan would perhaps be more willing to take the recommendation more willingly due to having perhaps a better relationship with the Moth Clan as they are neighbours.

She was wrong, apparently.

Koi had seen it coming, and had been dealt worst blows today. The pain in her stomach throbbed to remind her of the bandaged wound below her kimono.

She nodded. "Yes, Mirumoto-yoriki I understand."

The Moth stood resolute as possible, and her own jade eyes blanking allowing her resolve in the face of a mountain to flow and change like the water around her.

Koi glanced at the people around them before bowing her head stating she yields. As she bends forward to bow she feels pain flash in behind her eyes, and always passes out as she rose from the bow.

D6 MM. Pushing Nesshin's Agenda. Performance/Water. | TN: 2 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 0 / Strife: 0
+2 Agenda Points for Shika Nesshin.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:08 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:17 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:06 pm
"I understand that," he says with a nod. "And have dealt with plenty of evil spirits as well. I cannot promise much at this festival, but one thing I can is that I will never back down when defending a temple, no matter what threat it faces. I have the scars to prove it."
"I trust that is true." She nodded.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:11 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:08 am
"I trust that is true." She nodded.
"I know how such stories can go, so I won't ask. But if you ever want to talk about anything like that you can speak with me. I will understand better than a lot of people," he offers.