(D6, MM) Shooting Gallery (Event Observation)

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D6, MM) Shooting Gallery (Event Observation)

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:41 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:35 pm
"Etoo... If you want... We can meet again in the dojo... I mean... here." She chuckled nervously.
He nods at that. "I would love to do so. I learn more about the world and myself each time we meet. I even found my tanuki tail thanks to you." He jokes with a playful grin.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:49 pm

"Huh?" The young maiden was puzzled.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:15 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:49 pm
"Huh?" The young maiden was puzzled.
"Tanuki tail, from the hunt, and the shrine?" he says, referring to the previous afternoon. It hurt a bit that she didn't seem to remember.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:00 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:15 pm
"Tanuki tail, from the hunt, and the shrine?" he says, referring to the previous afternoon. It hurt a bit that she didn't seem to remember.
The priestess glared at the Kitsu and giggled. "So now I have to make that painting with a tail." She gave Murato a playful wink.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:03 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:00 pm
The priestess glared at the Kitsu and giggled. "So now I have to make that painting with a tail." She gave Murato a playful wink.
"To draw it properly, you would have to find it first, and I keep it well hidden," he said with a mischievous smirk. "Can't have everyone finding the truth."

Mirumoto Namika

Post by Mirumoto Namika » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:19 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:44 pm

"Only looking for a way to serve more fully, Mirumoto-yoriki," Nesshin replies smoothly, unruffled by the stern tone. "A way to be a better servant for the Lord Shika and the Empire."
Namika considered the idealistic young Deer for a quiet moment.

"An appointment to a magisterial office does not mean you are serving more fully, Shika-san. It does not matter if your duties are castellan or guard of an obscure never used gate: Devotion to Duty comes from within, not from without." she said wondering if she had ever been so idealistic.
Dragon Clan * Emerald Yoriki

"Truth and justice are not the same thing. You grasp for the truth, but I seek justice."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:22 pm

Mirumoto Namika wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:19 pm
Namika considered the idealistic young Deer for a quiet moment.

"An appointment to a magisterial office does not mean you are serving more fully, Shika-san. It does not matter if your duties are castellan or guard of an obscure never used gate: Devotion to Duty comes from within, not from without." she said wondering if she had ever been so idealistic.
It's Nesshin's turn to contemplate.

He bows.

"Thank you for the insight, Mirumoto-yoriki. I shall further my efforts."

I clearly need more training, he thinks.

But he keeps his face calm as his belly rebukes him for the motion. Which he can do, now that an earlier thread has moved.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:40 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:02 am
With a bow, the Kitsu approached the Otter. He seemed different from their last encounter - more self confident, more

"Usogawa-sama, let me offer you my congratulations. For your first time shooting a bow, that was a grand success."

His own failures notwithstanding, he formally offered her a stack of papers.

"As promised, I have collected and formalized the history, rules and production of a Saibun poem. There were some inconsistencies, so I had to fill in the gaps and formalize them myself. I have also included a sample which I hope is to your liking."
Emiko bowed, looking happy.

"Oh, thank you! I have never held a bow before, so it was a proud achievement. I've used an oar before to push a rather mean looking bird off one of our boats once, but usually Tanabe-san would deal with any issue situations that require fighting. He's very strong you see."

There was a look of surprise as a large stack of paper was offered to her.

"Huh? You wrote all the rules? You didn't need to do that Kitsu-sama."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:48 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:40 pm
Emiko bowed, looking happy.

"Oh, thank you! I have never held a bow before, so it was a proud achievement. I've used an oar before to push a rather mean looking bird off one of our boats once, but usually Tanabe-san would deal with any issue situations that require fighting. He's very strong you see."
"I do hope the poor thing wasn't a songbird." The Kitsu joked, referring to their previous conversation.
Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:40 pm
There was a look of surprise as a large stack of paper was offered to her.

"Huh? You wrote all the rules? You didn't need to do that Kitsu-sama."
"It was helpful of me to, for history's sake - part of the reason the ideas never developed properly. There's only truly seven or so rules to the thing - the rest of these are copies of historical examples and accompanying documents."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:59 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:22 pm
Mirumoto Namika wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:19 pm
-snip-
-snip-
Koi spoke politely but softly. "Excuse me, Mirumoto-yoriki my name is Kaikoga Koi."

Koi felt nerves growing but she had to do something for all that he has done for her. "I have bear witness to this Bushi's devotion to the aspects of loyalty, honour and a valiant show of character since the moment I arrived within this city."

She spoke calmly. "In the face of an unknown supernatural encouter that threatened me, he came to my aid. This bushi has assisted this city with recognition of the Lord Shika for the investigation into the city and the aid he has assisted me without question. Without wavering he was there, he trusted myself and Kitsu Murato the previous night with another potential supernatural threat."

Koi weavered a moment holding her side, grimancing as speaking loud caused her diaphragm to expand causing deep pain but Koi gritted her teeth. "Earlier this morning, Nesshin came to my aid when spirits of Sakkaku stole my identity and the identity of another Lion Clan bushi. He valiantly fought to protect my life after I sustained a mortal blow, with no other assistance except himself and he not for a moment did he think of doing anything else than protecting myself and his city."

She looked to the Shika, and said softly. "He shows valor and I believe that has to be worthy of some reward."

Koi bowed again, respectfully. She made sure to speak carefully, making sure her tone was measured polite and done in a matter that any rumourmongers at the very least heard.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile