(D6, MM) Shooting Gallery (Event Observation)

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Shika Nesshin

Re: (D6, MM) Shooting Gallery (Event Observation)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:44 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:48 pm
Koi said softly as she approached Nesshin flicking her fan up agitatedly to cover her mouth. "This is an attempt to get rid of the rumours, I am showing who I clearly like. Play along."
Mirumoto Namika wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:38 am
Mirumoto Namika made her way to the dojo with a very militant stride. While she did see the flash of Dragon green swirling about Inoshishi, she did not see her true prey.

Instead she marched over to Zang, to have a quick chat about a matter, while one of Zang's senior students kept their eyes on the shooting.

After she finished with Zang, she walked close by Shika Nesshin.
The yoriki approaching, Nesshin says "Excuse me a moment" to Koi, then turns to bow to the Dragon.

"Mirumoto-yoriki," he says, "may this one have a moment of your time?"

And, to facilitate things, his player will make his agenda roll, noting it in his PF, here.

"It was wondered how one might enter the magistracy, and your expertise on the matter is well known here."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:21 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:44 pm
Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:48 pm
Koi said softly as she approached Nesshin flicking her fan up agitatedly to cover her mouth. "This is an attempt to get rid of the rumours, I am showing who I clearly like. Play along."
Mirumoto Namika wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:38 am
Mirumoto Namika made her way to the dojo with a very militant stride. While she did see the flash of Dragon green swirling about Inoshishi, she did not see her true prey.

Instead she marched over to Zang, to have a quick chat about a matter, while one of Zang's senior students kept their eyes on the shooting.

After she finished with Zang, she walked close by Shika Nesshin.
The yoriki approaching, Nesshin says "Excuse me a moment" to Koi, then turns to bow to the Dragon.

And, to facilitate things, his player will make his agenda roll, noting it in his PF, here.

"It was wondered how one might enter the magistracy, and your expertise on the matter is well known here."
Koi bowed her head moving slightly, Koi however did lean against Nesshin a little as she moved almost like she was trying to relieve some tension on her physical person looking a bit pale, and timid.

She awaited to be spoken to again.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Mirumoto Namika

Post by Mirumoto Namika » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:22 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:44 pm

Namaki stopped at the approach of the eager Deer. A curt bow was offered along with a flat look.

"To what end do you ask that Shika-san?" she asked in return, her ton somewhat unfriendly.
Dragon Clan * Emerald Yoriki

"Truth and justice are not the same thing. You grasp for the truth, but I seek justice."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:44 pm

Mirumoto Namika wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:22 pm
Namaki stopped at the approach of the eager Deer. A curt bow was offered along with a flat look.

"To what end do you ask that Shika-san?" she asked in return, her ton somewhat unfriendly.
"Only looking for a way to serve more fully, Mirumoto-yoriki," Nesshin replies smoothly, unruffled by the stern tone. "A way to be a better servant for the Lord Shika and the Empire."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:10 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:39 am

"You helped more than you know. I'm sure I made a mess of your evening. You could have been anywhere else, could have left. I was unreasonable because I was lost. But I hear now what you were saying by being there then."
"I just had a feeling someone needed my help and I just you know... I just tried my best." She shied a bit.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:21 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:10 pm
"I just had a feeling someone needed my help and I just you know... I just tried my best." She shied a bit.
"I did need your help, even if I didn't know it at the time," he said before leaning to whisper. "Such a lovely and kind heart."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:51 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:21 pm
"I did need your help, even if I didn't know it at the time," he said before leaning to whisper. "Such a lovely and kind heart."
Her eyes widen and the color of her cheeks was lost. "Eh.... eto... it...it... it was nothing really." The priestess shied in her seat.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:56 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:44 pm
Mirumoto Namika wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:22 pm

"Only looking for a way to serve more fully, Mirumoto-yoriki," Nesshin replies smoothly, unruffled by the stern tone. "A way to be a better servant for the Lord Shika and the Empire."
Koi was confused by the interaction, her eyes filled with pained curiousity as she held onto her stomach softly. She glanced at Nesshin for perhaps an explanation about the situation but she felt to exhausted to say anything else.

She just listened and awaited to be addessed any further as a throb of pain pulsed in her stomach.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:00 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:51 pm
Her eyes widen and the color of her cheeks was lost. "Eh.... eto... it...it... it was nothing really." The priestess shied in her seat.
"My time with you means a great deal to me. Above all else, I want you to know that," he says as he moves back to his position.

"I will need to get some tips from you on archery though."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:35 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:00 pm
"My time with you means a great deal to me. Above all else, I want you to know that," he says as he moves back to his position.

"I will need to get some tips from you on archery though."
"Etoo... If you want... We can meet again in the dojo... I mean... here." She chuckled nervously.
Smells like flowers