(D5 EE) Compromised

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D5 EE) Compromised

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:52 pm

He stormed a bit on the inside at the cruelty of it all. He wanted to say it, and hoped that if he did she would say it back. But he also knew that even if he did it wouldn't change the fact that the Deer were in charge. "I think that this exhaustion and pain are just getting to me and tearing me up like you say, as bakemono inside of me."

He moves off the bench and to the floor, looking up at her.

"Can you tell me? If there are things you can't say to me that you would want to? Or am I a the only one struggling with that between the two of us?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:05 pm

"There are always things that..." She kissed her fingers and placed them on his chest. "one would like to do but one must know when and where." She looked up to the Kitsu. "Many things must just stay in one's heart until the proper time."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:11 pm

He nods at that. "Yes. You are right. I just... am... too tired to realize what I'm saying. I need to rest tonight. I have no doubt I'll feel better tomorrow when my heart calms and does not feel like a leaf in a hurricane."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:42 pm

The Kaito takes the hand away from his chest and nodded. "Rest well Mura kun. Just let me know if you need a remedy to go to sleep. Hai?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:19 pm

"That won't be necessary. I am plenty exhausted to fall asleep with no fuss. That and your kind words will get me through the night," he says with a nod. "And I hope to be in a much improved state when I see you again tomorrow."

He didn't feel he deserved such sweet kindness. His eyes looked like they moistened a bit as he turns to head out. Turned just in time. Don't lift your hand. She doesn't see them, just keep moving, he thinks to himself. It would take a fortune to hear the teardrops that hit the dojo floor as he made his way out.

/exit

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:54 pm

"Kitsu sama... gomen... I know it hurts but I hurt as well." The Kaito whispered sadly to herself. "Gambate Kitsu sama, gambate... please... allow Bishamon to grant you strength." Oubaihime stood up and headed back to her room.

//scene
Smells like flowers