(D5 EE) Compromised

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D5 EE) Compromised

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:44 pm

He looks at her. "You make it easier to smile Bai-chan," he says looking at her and forming one as best he can. There is at least a small bit of relief there in his expression at hearing her words. "I have may have unique spiritual gifts that make things easier for me that others can learn. That doesn't make me special, it's just a convenience. You can help salve a wounded heart and protect a person from themselves... that is special, because it's much rarer."

Without Ishioka or anyone else hovering over them, Mura slides his hand over to take hers. "I don't want to feel this way around you. Because I feel like I should be smiling when you are near. You are such a bright and warm presence and you usually make a good day wonderful... how I felt earlier. Right now, you make a painful moment... survivable."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:57 pm

"Ah...."The Kaito blushed. "I... I am glad I can make you feel like that." The girl chuckled nervously "See you are now making this one blush."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:27 pm

He looks down. "I honestly don't mean to. I just want to share the truth with you as I understand it." He was quiet and contemplative for a bit after that.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:12 pm

"If... if... if we don't end up together... I... I... I will be glad... to... to... have met you and... well... anooo... etoo..." She rose her hand showing him the number 3. Then she giggled.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:20 pm

He moved his own hand, lifting it and displaying 3 fingers as well. But rather than lowering it, he moves to intertwine his three fingers with her three. He didn't say anything for the moment, feeling that the gesture said enough about how he felt about her.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:29 pm

Oubaihime blushed. The young girl looked at their intertwined fingers and smiled. The warmth of his hand was just enough to made her feel well.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:41 pm

Eventually he would disconnect his hand from hers, and fold his hands together in his own lap. "I am sorry to be like this, being down and unhappy, over something that you should not even need to concern yourself with. It's so... frustrating to me honestly. Having a nagging feeling of guilt when I go to sleep at night knowing that I am meeting and coming to care for multiple people, and knowing that in the end there can be only one," he admits.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:13 pm

"It is fine Mura kun... It is my duty to help guide hearts in turmoil and to listen and try to mend the wounds. Sometimes they go deep others are just superficial." The Kaito nodded. "I don't know if I guide them in the right path but at least I know I made them smile for a while. That I may have brought warmth to their heart." She took her hand back and held it close to her heart.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:26 pm

He turns in his seat and looks at her hands. Slowly his eyes rise to meet hers as he appreciates her presence.

"I truly appreciate your kindness, more than I can express right now. Part of the issue is a reticence as well. You are charming, beautiful and sweet... I am not afraid to say the things I see in you. But I look at you and think things that I won't say out loud. Not because they're inappropriate... but because if I say them and things work out one way rather than another, it will be unnecessarily painful. If you and I had been matched in a more standard formal arrangement, there are things that I would have already told you... said to you... that I simply cannot bring myself to do here, in this festival where feelings can change in moments. There are things that I would like to say, to many others here, that I just will not, because they are born from internal conflict. And even though it is inside, that conflict is real and exists. I want to be say everything I feel now... but there are things I simply need to save for another day or never say at all."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:43 pm

"The samurai is not at war with their enemies but with the many bakemono that run wild in the mind." She kept her sight low even if he attempted to make her look at him. "This is the war you are right now. It is sad that we are ill equipped to battle this war. Turmoil will torture us until we finally know with whom one finally will end up. You just need to pray to the fortunes and hope for the best. Be it someone who will reciprocate the feelings that Benten brings to the hearts of samurai." The Kaito sighed. "Benten will bless you Kitsu sama... believe that, and the one that will be chosen for you will be lucky to have your hand."
Smells like flowers