(D5 EE) Compromised

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D5 EE) Compromised

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:13 pm

He could have used a hug... But in a dojo in front of others, it certainly was not going to happen.

"You truly are the kindest woman I know," he says. "I don't think I can set up that dinner tonight, but tomorrow I will do all I can."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:27 pm

"It is fine Kitsu sama. I have duties to tend to this evening. I have to make somethings. I haven't had time to go to the temple today I decided to go later today." She sighed. "I will be honored to dine with you tomorrow."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:04 pm

He nods to her. He was still... off. She likely would have expected a smile from him at her acceptance. Clearly he couldn't muster even that at the moment. But he did let her know he was looking forward to it with a gentle but obvious brush of his hand against hers. "Tomorrow evening then."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:45 pm

From a short distance away comes an encouraging, "That sounds like a good idea."
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:40 pm

She did a soft karate chop on top of his head. "Bakka..." The Kaito looked at the Kitsu. "Where is that guy I was with this afternoon? huh? We had fun and that is why we will get dinner tomorrow." She looked at the Matsu. "Yes it is. I will wear a very nice Kimono that Kitsu sama helped me pick."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:14 pm

The Matsu's eyes widen for a moment, then he smiles as he gathers his things. He bows to the couple but keeps his thoughts to himself. "Kitsu Murato-san, please find me tomorrow so we may speak," he says, with the faintest sing-song effect, as he opens the door to step back out into the rain.

---------
/exit unless asked to remain.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:16 am

"I am, Bai-chan. I really am," he says, accepting the chop.

With Ishioka's exit he gets a nod of thanks. He then pats the seat next to him to invite her to join him. "I don't particularly want to talk about it. But I do want to tell you."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:52 am

The Kaito takes a seat to listen to his wound.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:28 am

"It feels... hard saying this," he says. "Because I believe there's a certain expectation and a certain hope that comes with this type of event that causes an internal disharmony. We are expected to speak with and get to know many candidates. And I have done so, of course. But on multiple occasions, those that I have spoken with, that I felt we might have something of a connection have turned around and at a later time said that they had found love. An implication that my interest was no longer... wanted."

He looks at her.

"I'm just... it feels I have been found inadequate, several times already, without knowing why, and so I'm just waiting for it to happen again... maybe with you finding me wanting in some way. And I don't know what I will do wrong."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:52 pm

The Kaito sighed. "If you are inadequate, I must be the worst. You are special and you can see inside yourself what makes you so. You can see what other people can't see." She searched for his eyes. "You keep telling me how special I am but you don't see how special you are." She looked at the dojo mats. "Those who see you like a friend must be really lucky to have you as such. I know I am... even if my... "she sighted "These games of flirting and showing off are quite painful. You know... and I know I cannot repair that pain." She sighed. "It pains me to see you like this. Kitsu sama... please smile for me, even if it is just a pleasantry..." The Kaito placed her hand on her heart trying to hold the pain that seeing someone she cares about so hurt.
Smells like flowers