D1 LE - Spear and Sword (open)

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: D1 LE - Spear and Sword (open)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:45 pm

"Duty is tricky that way", he said and tested his practice weapon a bit. "Had it been an Utaku steed, would it truly be required of you? Would there be a fight or would the unicorn offer something in the horse's place?" He asked. "Fighting over something settled sounds shameful, even if this Ide had no authority, an Utaku still delivered."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:52 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:45 pm
"Duty is tricky that way", he said and tested his practice weapon a bit. "Had it been an Utaku steed, would it truly be required of you? Would there be a fight or would the unicorn offer something in the horse's place?" He asked. "Fighting over something settled sounds shameful, even if this Ide had no authority, an Utaku still delivered."
"A offering would be made, but neither Ide nor Moto are riding the steeds of the battle maidens, I am not riding one either , and there is a difference between a unicorn horse, and a Utaku-steed. "
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:55 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:52 pm
"A offering would be made, but neither Ide nor Moto are riding the steeds of the battle maidens, I am not riding one either , and there is a difference between a unicorn horse, and a Utaku-steed. "
"I don't disagree at all", he said with a bow. "Thank you for the clarification. many have assumed my horse was of the Utaku, but they've never seen one to compare."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."