(D1, LM, Open) The Blade of My... Non-Ancestor

Home of the Shika Speardancers
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D1, LM, Open) The Blade of My... Non-Ancestor

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:40 pm

"May as well be a student again rather than in that situation," he said shaking his head. "But it makes a certain amount of sense to live so closely. Don't want the enemy to have an easy time sneaking through the camp."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:10 am

"And no delay if there are orders or information to get across. Plus... it does build a form of camaraderie."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:31 am

"Makes sense. I imagine that is far more important. Have you spent a lot of time in war camps?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:10 am

"Well. Dunno that I'd call them war camps, but I've been on the road with the army since my gempukku, more or less."

He paused.

"Sleeping in a proper building again has taken some getting used to."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:12 am

"and I only sleep outside occasionally... When I take a nap in the shade during the day. Though not much call for me using tents. But it can be nice."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:15 am

"Sometimes we leave the tents rolled up- especially if we need to move quickly when we break camp. It's like anything, you get used to it after a while."
Remember to Breathe