[D7, MM, Event] The Class Clowns (Mitsu and Unsei)

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Seppun Unsei

Re: [D7, MM, Event] The Class Clowns (Mitsu and Unsei)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:05 am

Finally. The gods took pity on these poor shits. With one final strum that was just fucking perfect, accompanied by Mitsu's flip, and it was over. They stopped singing. The pain was over.

Unsei wanted to die of embarrassment and in general.

D7 please... I beg you. Void/perf | TN: 2 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 0 / Strife: 0
Image Image Image
(I'M FUCKIN DONE. WE EARNED OUR DEAD LAST SPOT)
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:17 am

When it was done, Bayushi approached Seppun.

"..."

He held up a hand as if to say something, then turned and took a step away.

"Ah..." he started, turning back, then hesitated once more.

Finally he came closer and spoke quietly. "...I owe you one, Seppun-sama." Bayushi bowed deeply. "That was epic. Let us never speak of this again."
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:20 am

"A good repayment would be like 6 bottles of sake." They said seriously, though whispered back. "But yes. Never speak of this again or to anyone. It'll likely be a rumor tomorrow, but then it'll disappear into history."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."