(D7, ME) Nuptial Papers by Togashi Yunosuke (Play)

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Saibankan

(D7, ME) Nuptial Papers by Togashi Yunosuke (Play)

Post by Saibankan » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:54 am

An overcast but non-rainy day sees the theater open it's doors for another performance. Mirumoto Haruhi makes sure to arrive early to find a good seat, curious about a Togashi written play.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Shiba Raizo

Re: (D7, ME) Nuptial Papers by Togashi Yunosuke (Play)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:16 am

A creature of habit, Raizo put in his usual appearance.

Perhaps Aimi was right. Perhaps he was a masochist.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:22 am

Koi for once made an appearance in the Theatre this evening.

She sat quietly, perhaps a little secluding knowing the best spots in a theatre to watch passively but to have some form of privacy after all her years in places like these. They were all the same one way or another, and she just smiled to herself awaiting for the performance to begin.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:42 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:22 am
Koi for once made an appearance in the Theatre this evening.

She sat quietly, perhaps a little secluding knowing the best spots in a theatre to watch passively but to have some form of privacy after all her years in places like these. They were all the same one way or another, and she just smiled to herself awaiting for the performance to begin.
Nesshin finds a seat next to her.

Smiling, he says "I'm glad to see you come to one of these" as he takes that seat.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:46 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:42 pm
Nesshin finds a seat next to her.

Smiling, he says "I'm glad to see you come to one of these" as he takes that seat.
Koi raised a brow as Nesshin joined her and she smiled. "I typically avoid the theatre when I am in a location, I feel envious I am not up there and stealing their thunder." She joked. "Well, I am benched for a few days I think so I thought I'd come here."

Koi looked positively radiant today more than she had in ages. She was wearing the kimono of her sister, cleaned and repaired. Reaching into her sleeve she produced a small bag. "Want some of my nuts?" She offered, wiggling her eyebrows.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:54 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:46 pm
Koi raised a brow as Nesshin joined her and she smiled. "I typically avoid the theatre when I am in a location, I feel envious I am not up there and stealing their thunder." She joked. "Well, I am benched for a few days I think so I thought I'd come here."

Koi looked positively radiant today more than she had in ages. She was wearing the kimono of her sister, cleaned and repaired. Reaching into her sleeve she produced a small bag. "Want some of my nuts?" She offered, wiggling her eyebrows.
"I'm always happy to put my mouth to your offerings," Nesshin rejoins, grinning. "And I'll confess to an appreciation for the flavor of such sack-borne offerings. every now and again. An occasional snack of them does wonders."

He looks her over. "And you do look nice. I hope I had something to do with it."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:01 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:54 pm
Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:46 pm

"I'm always happy to put my mouth to your offerings," Nesshin rejoins, grinning. "And I'll confess to an appreciation for the flavor of such sack-borne offerings. every now and again. An occasional snack of them does wonders."

He looks her over. "And you do look nice. I hope I had something to do with it."
Koi blinked at Nesshin and laughed richly. "Oh, you fox." She said playfully handing him a caramelised almond that she liked. "I love that." She chuckled happily, and nodded. "I am glad that I have stopped, I missed seeing you so happy." In their privacy Koi touched his hand, lightly.

She raised a brow and smiled. "Perhaps, it is after all you saved it and me."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:07 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:01 pm
Koi blinked at Nesshin and laughed richly. "Oh, you fox." She said playfully handing him a caramelised almond that she liked. "I love that." She chuckled happily, and nodded. "I am glad that I have stopped, I missed seeing you so happy." In their privacy Koi touched his hand, lightly.

She raised a brow and smiled. "Perhaps, it is after all you saved it and me."
Nesshin clasps her hand briefly as he takes the almond, then pops it into his mouth, winks at her, and chews on it.

"Easy to be happy with you," he says. "You seem to appreciate a lot of the same things I do; makes for a base for a good relationship."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:21 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:07 pm

Nesshin clasps her hand briefly as he takes the almond, then pops it into his mouth, winks at her, and chews on it.

"Easy to be happy with you," he says. "You seem to appreciate a lot of the same things I do; makes for a base for a good relationship."
Koi looked down at Nesshin with a playful smile. "See aren't they amazing?" She said happily. "There is a stall in the market that does roasted hazelnuts in honey and they are just the best thing I have ever had." She blushed, and looked down. "I hope I can get some before I leave."

Koi's foot rubbed against Nesshin's leg softly. "Yep that sounds about right to me."

She raised a brow at Nesshin. "How bad was I last night?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:34 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:21 pm
Koi looked down at Nesshin with a playful smile. "See aren't they amazing?" She said happily. "There is a stall in the market that does roasted hazelnuts in honey and they are just the best thing I have ever had." She blushed, and looked down. "I hope I can get some before I leave."

Koi's foot rubbed against Nesshin's leg softly. "Yep that sounds about right to me."

She raised a brow at Nesshin. "How bad was I last night?"
"I know the stall," Nesshin says. "We'll see about getting some tomorrow; he's closed for the night, if memory serves."

He keeps his leg in place. Not all of him remains as it was, however.

And to her last, he says "You were feeling the spirits fully, yeah. But you'd had a day, and it's not a problem. Kami know I've done it enough times."

D11+, has a second fan.