(D7, ME) Nuptial Papers by Togashi Yunosuke (Play)

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Shika Nesshin

Re: (D7, ME) Nuptial Papers by Togashi Yunosuke (Play)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:13 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:26 pm
Koi smiled softly, and didn't immediately remove his hand from her's.

"I missed them, unfortunately. That was sweet though, I liked the ending though I feel like it was a little stiff." She mused with a cynical eye. "The female lead was annoyed about something, her shoulders were so stiff. Something hard to hide."
"Huh," Neshsin replies. "Didn't catch that, myself. Any idea what it was?"
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:47 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:13 pm
"Huh," Neshsin replies. "Didn't catch that, myself. Any idea what it was?"
Koi mused softly, and said. "Probably a stage hand missed their que, or some small argument. Unlikely anything major but enough for an annoyance."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:52 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:47 pm
Koi mused softly, and said. "Probably a stage hand missed their que, or some small argument. Unlikely anything major but enough for an annoyance."
"Or a wardrobe malfunction?" Nesshin quips archly, raising an eyebrow and grinning. "About which, thank you for helping me avoid one."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:55 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:52 pm

"Or a wardrobe malfunction?" Nesshin quips archly, raising an eyebrow and grinning. "About which, thank you for helping me avoid one."
Koi shook her head. "If it was a malfunction she wouldn't have gone on, perhaps."

She smiled at Nesshin before touching his hand lightly. "You would have been fine day to day but you were performing, and I wasnt going to let you look like some bumpkin on stage."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:03 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:55 pm
Koi shook her head. "If it was a malfunction she wouldn't have gone on, perhaps."

She smiled at Nesshin before touching his hand lightly. "You would have been fine day to day but you were performing, and I wasnt going to let you look like some bumpkin on stage."
"But I am a bumpkin, really," Nesshin replies. "Country boy, never been more'n fifty miles from home."

He affects something of a stereotypical accent as he says it, grins.

"Part of why I'm so dirty all the time, living out in the boonies."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:18 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:03 pm
"But I am a bumpkin, really," Nesshin replies. "Country boy, never been more'n fifty miles from home."

He affects something of a stereotypical accent as he says it, grins.

"Part of why I'm so dirty all the time, living out in the boonies."
Koi resists shoving Nesshin as much as she wanted too and just laughed. "Next thing you'd tell me you wear really large hats, wear weird sandles and have a strange fascination to cattle." She joked, crookedly.

Koi chuckled. "If I become your wife that will have to change."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:20 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:18 pm
Koi resists shoving Nesshin as much as she wanted too and just laughed. "Next thing you'd tell me you wear really large hats, wear weird sandles and have a strange fascination to cattle." She joked, crookedly.

Koi chuckled. "If I become your wife that will have to change."
"Oh?" Nesshin asks, lifting an eyebrow. "And what changes would Shika Koi make in the world of her home?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:25 pm

Koi smiled and raised a brow. "Give away all my secrets? Pfft, nice try."

Koi said softly. "So tomorrow we have to do stuff in the dojo, will you assist me?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:35 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:25 pm
Koi smiled and raised a brow. "Give away all my secrets? Pfft, nice try."

Koi said softly. "So tomorrow we have to do stuff in the dojo, will you assist me?"
"Can't blame me for asking, can you?" Nesshin says, doing his best to give puppy-dog eyes and failing miserably.

"But, yeah, I think I can help you in the dojo. And no, I don't know what the task is."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:37 pm

Koi smiled softly. "My house will be filled with love, respect and nonviolence." She said that softly, heavily and absolutely.

She chuckled. "I would love to learn how to build houses."

Koi nodded. "I wasnt going to ask. I prefer surprises. But thank you."