(D7, ME) Nuptial Papers by Togashi Yunosuke (Play)

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Kaikoga Koi

Re: (D7, ME) Nuptial Papers by Togashi Yunosuke (Play)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:12 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:34 pm
"I know the stall," Nesshin says. "We'll see about getting some tomorrow; he's closed for the night, if memory serves."

He keeps his leg in place. Not all of him remains as it was, however.

And to her last, he says "You were feeling the spirits fully, yeah. But you'd had a day, and it's not a problem. Kami know I've done it enough times."
Koi nods happily!

"I need to get to him early, they sell out really quickly." She said happily, offering another one to the Deer awaiting the play.

Her leg did not move either, and she smiled enjoying this moment.

"Yeah, I woke up and felt like death had taken me." She quirked. "But hangovers have never been much of an issue for me, perhaps it's due to my connection to the water Kami."

Koi sat quiet for a moment before saying softly. "I hope you still like me after everything."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:15 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:12 pm
Koi nods happily!

"I need to get to him early, they sell out really quickly." She said happily, offering another one to the Deer awaiting the play.

Her leg did not move either, and she smiled enjoying this moment.

"Yeah, I woke up and felt like death had taken me." She quirked. "But hangovers have never been much of an issue for me, perhaps it's due to my connection to the water Kami."

Koi sat quiet for a moment before saying softly. "I hope you still like me after everything."
"I'll see if I can't put a bug in his ear about it," Nesshin says. "But you're lucky if such things are less concerning for you. I've had to stand too many watches...I swear, Zang-sensei and Katsuteru-jodai can feel when one of us has a hangover."

He shakes his head somewhat ruefully. He also takes the nut.

"I don't know why I wouldn't like you."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:22 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:15 pm
"I'll see if I can't put a bug in his ear about it," Nesshin says. "But you're lucky if such things are less concerning for you. I've had to stand too many watches...I swear, Zang-sensei and Katsuteru-jodai can feel when one of us has a hangover."

He shakes his head somewhat ruefully. He also takes the nut.

"I don't know why I wouldn't like you."
Koi laughed softly. "I have had to host parties, and celebrations the night before doing a bit kami ritual during my gempukku. Remedies and skills, lots of water afterwards." She chuckled. "Plus, I am still young Nesshin-san. I have my youth to thank me for that."

"Though one time I had some particular strong apple cider my father made during Winter Court, I awoke in the goose shed and had to go assist my niece torture some poor string instrument bought by her Mother from a Unicorn trader." She cringed. "I nearly murdered my niece."

Koi smiled, eating a nut. "Well, you know my story at least and you are still here that is true."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:24 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:22 pm
Koi laughed softly. "I have had to host parties, and celebrations the night before doing a bit kami ritual during my gempukku. Remedies and skills, lots of water afterwards." She chuckled. "Plus, I am still young Nesshin-san. I have my youth to thank me for that."

"Though one time I had some particular strong apple cider my father made during Winter Court, I awoke in the goose shed and had to go assist my niece torture some poor string instrument bought by her Mother from a Unicorn trader." She cringed. "I nearly murdered my niece."

Koi smiled, eating a nut. "Well, you know my story at least and you are still here that is true."
"I know some of it," Nesshin agrees, nodding. "I imagine I'll learn more in time."

He looks at her. "I thank you for the trust you've given me thus far. I hope to remain worthy of it."

For all his customary lewdness, the words are sincere and solemn. Fun is one thing. Allowing others in is quite another.
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:27 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:24 pm
"I know some of it," Nesshin agrees, nodding. "I imagine I'll learn more in time."

He looks at her. "I thank you for the trust you've given me thus far. I hope to remain worthy of it."

For all his customary lewdness, the words are sincere and solemn. Fun is one thing. Allowing others in is quite another.
"You saved my life, Nesshin. I owe you my life, you will always be worthy of it." She said softly, stressing that. "I know it is your duty, but there is more to that. You made a selective choice to trust me and not the spirit. You defended me when I dropped. Two vs One, is a challenge for anyone." She looked down, and smiled. "So, tell me about yesterday with the grumpy Dragon?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:35 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:27 pm
"You saved my life, Nesshin. I owe you my life, you will always be worthy of it." She said softly, stressing that. "I know it is your duty, but there is more to that. You made a selective choice to trust me and not the spirit. You defended me when I dropped. Two vs One, is a challenge for anyone." She looked down, and smiled. "So, tell me about yesterday with the grumpy Dragon?"
"Grumpy Dragon?" Nesshin asks, taking a moment to remember. "Oh, Mirumoto-yoriki! Well.

"I'm happy to serve my lord, of course," he explains, "and I appreciate that I am trusted with the defense of the Deer lands and people. But I'd really like to serve in a magisterial capacity; there's something about that role, and maybe I'm romanticizing it overmuch, that calls to me, you know? I feel like it's what I ought to do--and so I'm trying to get into that line of work. I figured an Emerald yoriki'd have insights into it, so I asked her when I had the chance. That's all."

~~~~~
Agenda roll, because it makes sense, https://sakkaku.org/rolls/1177, passed at 2Success symbol2Opportunity symbol1Strife symbol; 1 Opp to eat Strife
+1 Agenda Point

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:01 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:35 pm
"Grumpy Dragon?" Nesshin asks, taking a moment to remember. "Oh, Mirumoto-yoriki! Well.

"I'm happy to serve my lord, of course," he explains, "and I appreciate that I am trusted with the defense of the Deer lands and people. But I'd really like to serve in a magisterial capacity; there's something about that role, and maybe I'm romanticizing it overmuch, that calls to me, you know? I feel like it's what I ought to do--and so I'm trying to get into that line of work. I figured an Emerald yoriki'd have insights into it, so I asked her when I had the chance. That's all."
Koi nods and smiles. "Have you had the pleasure to speak to Doji-sama? He is quite applicable and good to speak too. If you have not approached him I could always put in a good word with him for you?"

Koi nods. "As long as you are happy. I, myself, would love to learn how to make furniture. Like a carpenter."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:03 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:01 pm
Koi nods and smiles. "Have you had the pleasure to speak to Doji-sama? He is quite applicable and good to speak too. If you have not approached him I could always put in a good word with him for you?"

Koi nods. "As long as you are happy. I, myself, would love to learn how to make furniture. Like a carpenter."
"You do know how to work wood well," Nesshin quips back, grinning. "More seriously, though, I might well call on Doji-bugyo. I'm sure he's a busy man, though."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:07 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:03 pm
Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:01 pm

"You do know how to work wood well," Nesshin quips back, grinning. "More seriously, though, I might well call on Doji-bugyo. I'm sure he's a busy man, though."
Koi smiled softly. "I could come if you wish, as reference to your character."

She elbowed the Deer playfully and smiled. "My Dad built the house my Mother lives in. His Grandfather taught him, a Dragonfly I believe. Never met them."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:17 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:07 pm
Koi smiled softly. "I could come if you wish, as reference to your character."

She elbowed the Deer playfully and smiled. "My Dad built the house my Mother lives in. His Grandfather taught him, a Dragonfly I believe. Never met them."
Nesshin pantomimes being injured at the elbow in his side.

"I am stricken to the core!" he says, laughing. "But it is good to carry some things forward from before, certainly. And I look forward to seeing your work--truly!"

D11+, has a second fan.