(D7 MM) Love at the Concert (Event Observation Thread)

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Agasha Inoshishi

Re: (D7 MM) Love at the Concert (Event Observation Thread)

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:01 pm

Inoshishi comes charging in, making a scene, as she rushes to get to her partner. She'd slept in, yes, because she'd stayed up far too late, but she thought she'd have woken up a bit earlier! Bai had even woken her up in her usual mothering fashion, but silly Dragon didn't get out of bed. Late late late!
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:17 pm

Mitsuki returned to the rank of spectators after having fetched a cup of honeyed tea. Her voice was fine, but better make sure to keep it that way.

She was honestly so far surprised by the number of good, or at least impressive, singers. Almost each group seemed to have found one, which would have been no small feat in a random population of samurai.

But then maybe it was one of the criteria the Deer had used to accept candidates for this miai? Who knows.
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:34 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:25 pm
Nesshin shrugs, grimacing.

"I have no idea where that came from, really," he says. Then, after just a moment, he pauses, grins, and adds "But then, so many things are better with a willing and able partner; perhaps I was inspired."
"Maybe so. But it might just be that you are a natural and never realized it. Do you do much singing even if just for fun?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:43 pm

That was fun. Both hearing Aimi sing... and seeing the looks on the Shika's faces. Make me sing, get what you fucking deserve.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:48 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:43 pm
That was fun. Both hearing Aimi sing... and seeing the looks on the Shika's faces. Make me sing, get what you fucking deserve.
After her performance Oubaihime sits next to Raizo. "I hope Inari had blessed you today."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:55 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:48 pm
After her performance Oubaihime sits next to Raizo. "I hope Inari had blessed you today."
"Certainly more than whatever Fortune oversees music!"

Although whoever looks after petty revenge must have ha my back.

"And yourself, Kaito-san?"
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:01 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:55 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:48 pm
"Certainly more than whatever Fortune oversees music!"

Although whoever looks after petty revenge must have ha my back.

"And yourself, Kaito-san?"
"This one has been bless... Ah... you had forgotten your fortunes. Sadahako no kami will be sad." She shook her head.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:05 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:01 pm
"This one has been bless... Ah... you had forgotten your fortunes. Sadahako no kami will be sad." She shook her head.

"Yes, well, she plainly forgot me the moment I was born, so turnabout is fair play, hm?"
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:11 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:05 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:01 pm

"Yes, well, she plainly forgot me the moment I was born, so turnabout is fair play, hm?"
"But you remember her every time you visit the geisha house." The Kaito winked and giggled. The bells in her hair jingled as she laughed.
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:14 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:11 pm
"But you remember her every time you visit the geisha house." The Kaito winked and giggled. The bells in her hair jingled as she laughed.
"Hm, but I never do that?"
Remember to Breathe