(D7 MM) Love at the Concert (Event Observation Thread)

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D7 MM) Love at the Concert (Event Observation Thread)

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:59 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:53 pm

"Now why would you do that, Kaito-san? MY attitude is a problem. Yours..."

He grinned.

"Appears to bring all the best sorts of people running to your door."
She looked down as in shame. "Because it breaks hearts..." The bells made a sad jingle.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:03 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:03 pm
Koi raised a brow and laughed warmly. "My skill with katana's grow each day, I learn more and more. Perhaps."

She chuckled, and looked out at the play. "I am waiting to approach Pei-Pei-sama. I made her something."
"Well, let's make some time later, maybe find out what you've learned" Yoshi nudges her
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:11 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:59 pm
She looked down as in shame. "Because it breaks hearts..." The bells made a sad jingle.
"Ah, but Kaito-san, that comes with the territory of actually being a pleasant human being, and then finding yourself in this atmsophere where they bludgeon us with the concept of love day in and day out... hardly your fault."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:21 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:11 pm
"Ah, but Kaito-san, that comes with the territory of actually being a pleasant human being, and then finding yourself in this atmsophere where they bludgeon us with the concept of love day in and day out... hardly your fault."
"Yet the duties of a samurai are not for love...Shiba san... It should be the clan and to aid in the relationships between allies and enemies." She sighed as she looked at the Shiba. "I guess my nature gets me into these kinds of troubles." She gave a depreciative laugh. He knows more about the war than she does.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:24 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:21 pm
"Yet the duties of a samurai are not for love...Shiba san... It should be the clan and to aid in the relationships between allies and enemies." She sighed as she looked at the Shiba. "I guess my nature gets me into these kinds of troubles." She gave a depreciative laugh. He knows more about the war than she does.
"Ah, but you won't be picking, will you? The Shika will. And whatever criteria they use, our lords have agreed to. So. Try not to take so much on yourself, hm?"

He nodded toward the stage.

"Especially since harmony doesn't appear to elude you the way it does some of us."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:48 pm

Koi raised a brow with an impish grin. "Perhaps, perhaps.." Koi said with a small blush as she looks down shyly. "Ara ara Make an honest woman out of me? Hm?" She whispers quietly covering her mouth with her hand and whispering into his ear.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:25 pm
"It seems the thing to do, then," Nesshin says, "is to set sail, perhaps with a more experienced hand on calm waters. Because thinking's not doing, and doing's what teaches."

He nods.

"But that's perhaps a discussion for another time," he continues, "when you're ready. For now, whom do you look to see perform next? Perhaps Ide Tomeo; it'd be interesting to see how a magistrate works in such circumstances."

~~~~~
A bit forced, but before I forget to do it, agenda roll...
https://sakkaku.org/rolls/1220
Succeeds at 3Success symbol1Opportunity symbol2Strife symbol; opp to eat Strife
+2 Agenda Points
"I don't know if there is anyone specific I'm looking to observe. I think that this event has a great deal of potential for excellent results so I am more just curious about who might surprise," he admits.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:46 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:24 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:21 pm
"Ah, but you won't be picking, will you? The Shika will. And whatever criteria they use, our lords have agreed to. So. Try not to take so much on yourself, hm?"

He nodded toward the stage.

"Especially since harmony doesn't appear to elude you the way it does some of us."
"I know but... Do you think Lady Pei Pei sama would know who is good with who? " She lowered her head in shame for doubting their hosts. "I mean no offense to the Shika they have been more than generous and... well it is such a game."
Smells like flowers

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:47 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:43 pm
"I don't know if there is anyone specific I'm looking to observe. I think that this event has a great deal of potential for excellent results so I am more just curious about who might surprise," he admits.
"Fair enough," Nesshin says. "Though there've been some that've surprised...perhaps other than they'd like, already."

He winces as a particularly discordant bit rings through the theater. "Case in point."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:52 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:46 pm
"I know but... Do you think Lady Pei Pei sama would know who is good with who? " She lowered her head in shame for doubting their hosts. "I mean no offense to the Shika they have been more than generous and... well it is such a game."
"I presume they have their reasons, but I won't lie, being asked to repeatedly demonstrate all the skills i haven't got is getting more than a little tiresome. Makes one question the whole situation. But it also means any hearts that break aren't your fault, get me?"
Remember to Breathe