(D7 MM) Love at the Concert (Event Observation Thread)

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Saibankan

(D7 MM) Love at the Concert (Event Observation Thread)

Post by Saibankan » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:49 am

As some people tune up, others listen to the performances, and a few take the time to chat about the performances. Some, like Kakita Reina and Bayushi Minae seem wholly comfortable with their choice of instruments, while othrs like Yasuki Jin plan on doing nothing but a drum solo.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kaikoga Koi

Re: (D7 MM) Love at the Concert (Event Observation Thread)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:53 am

Koi watched from a good position, elegant and carefully painted to look as dangerously beautiful as possible. She had used all her skills at make up including some simple accessories to highlight her appears, and now she stood in the place she felt like the closest thing to home.

She watched quietly and existed watching the other groups perform awaiting to do her scene with Kasuga Yoshi.

[Quote/PM if you wish to approach.]
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:06 am

Raizo was, of course, present.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:25 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:06 am
Raizo was, of course, present.
Koi would politely wave at Raizo and give him an encouraging thumbs up.

Koi however remained where she was.

Poor...poor man...I bet you the only tune he can catch is a fart...
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:46 pm

Tanabe was waiting to begin the performance with a small nervous energy. This kind of performance was different from what he was used to. He tuned his shamisen as he watched others and waited for his turn to go.
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:55 pm

Murato was present waiting for his own turn on the stage. His mind was wandering... a little unfocused at the moment.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:10 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:53 am
Koi watched from a good position, elegant and carefully painted to look as dangerously beautiful as possible. She had used all her skills at make up including some simple accessories to highlight her appears, and now she stood in the place she felt like the closest thing to home.

She watched quietly and existed watching the other groups perform awaiting to do her scene with Kasuga Yoshi.

[Quote/PM if you wish to approach.]
Yoshi places a hand discreetly at the small of Koi's back. "Thank you for agreeing to be by partner"
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:16 pm

Kasuga Yoshi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:10 pm
-snip-
Koi was listening to a performer with a smile and winced when they made a mistake. When she feels the hand on the small of her back, her head snaps to the side tensing before visibly melting immediately.

Koi looked stunning today, the hangover didn't seem to be bothering her to much that or she was very skilled at hiding it.

"Oh, Yoshi-san." She said softly. "Please don't think anything of it, you've been kind and warm to me. Perhaps this is a chance to return the favour, after all this.." She motioned to the theatre. "Is where I thrive."

Koi said softly, her hand falling down to brush against his potentially. "Plus, some one has to look after the Kasuga Clan once in a while. So why not Moth? Hm?"

Yoshi might notice wrapped in a small cloth was a gift beside her, awaiting to be delivered.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:29 pm

Sits on the sidelines playing with the feather in her hand. She doesn't sing too often in public. Yosh~ Bai chan no need to be nervous... Remember the words of Shosuro sama...focus... focus... I wonder if next time I go to the forest I can capture that bunny... It seem he is starting to like me... or maybe he is a spirit of Sakaku... Oh my will he ask me to marry him... oh no... But... The line of thought continued to trail of the rails.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:42 pm

Murato focused when he saw Oubaihime but didn't approach. He didn't want to do anything to put her off. She seemed lost in thought.

Feelings stirred as she played with the feather. He didn't like them but all he wants for her is happiness. But it was a little crushing, just a bit, to think someone else would be the one to bring it to her.

Fortunes, he hoped he would not feel that again.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen