(D6, ME) D6: Ichiro by Kakita Takeo

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Saibankan

(D6, ME) D6: Ichiro by Kakita Takeo

Post by Saibankan » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:22 am

The theater once again opens it's doors for yet another nightly performance. Kakita Reina and Doji Oharu, supporting their clan are in attendance, though they are having a fairly intense discussion behind fans.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Shiba Raizo

Re: (D6, ME) D6: Ichiro by Kakita Takeo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:42 am

Well, he hadn't missed a play yet.

Even though most of them had done nothing but irritate him.

Raizo arrived and headed for what was by now his usual seat.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:01 am

Soyokaze arrived punctually for once and in his finest clothes eager to see a play written by a fellow Crane.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:10 pm

And like previous nights, the little Otter girl made her way to the theater. A Crane play? This could be interesting!

(Ooc - quote to approach)
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Aimi

Post by Aimi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:28 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:42 am
Well, he hadn't missed a play yet.

Even though most of them had done nothing but irritate him.

Raizo arrived and headed for what was by now his usual seat.
Dressed up properly for the occasion, Aimi settles in besides the Phoenix, making herself comfortable for the play to come.

"One does wonder, you know," she murmurs quietly to her neighbour, a smile twisting her lips, "Why you come to these each day, if they aggravate you so. One might almost think you a masochist, Raizo-san."
Clan: Ronin Shugenja
Honour: 36 (Honour is the Ideal)
Glory: 36 (Samurai of no renown)

Carries a walking stick made from impossibly ancient wood, and a beautifully decorated amulet marked with prayers to Benten hangs from her Obi.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:32 pm

Aimi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:28 pm
Dressed up properly for the occasion, Aimi settles in besides the Phoenix, making herself comfortable for the play to come.

"One does wonder, you know," she murmurs quietly to her neighbour, a smile twisting her lips, "Why you come to these each day, if they aggravate you so. One might almost think you a masochist, Raizo-san."
"Could be I'm practicing my stoicism, Aimi-san."

He shifted his posture slightly, so as to "accidentally" contact her leg with his.

"And besides. Sometimes I like 'em. And sometimes the company is impossible to beat."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:38 pm

Setting her umbrella by the door with the others, Narumi shakes off her shoulders and steps into the theatre properly, taking a moment to look 'round at who's here already and whom is gathered with whom.
Her gaze settles for a moment on Raizo and Aimi, and a small smile settles on her painted lips- but she decides not to intrude, and let her bastard Phoenix friend enjoy his free time with the ronin.
As such, Narumi goes to find herself a cup of tea to warm her hands with.

(quote on approach pls! <3)
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:46 pm

Nesshin arrives and finds a spot--and his player remembers to subscribe to the thread this time!

Still, please PM or quote if you want to talk--especially about magistracy and the like!
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Aimi

Post by Aimi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:51 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:32 pm
"Could be I'm practicing my stoicism, Aimi-san."

He shifted his posture slightly, so as to "accidentally" contact her leg with his.

"And besides. Sometimes I like 'em. And sometimes the company is impossible to beat."
"Mm. Well, there is something to be said for the man capable of self-control," Aimi says thoughtfully, tapping her chin with the end of her fan, "And of someone... reassuringly steadfast, in times of uncertainty."

She smiles softly for a moment. "Who knows, Raizo-san. Perhaps your story will be made into a play one day, to bore young bushi with in their turn."
Clan: Ronin Shugenja
Honour: 36 (Honour is the Ideal)
Glory: 36 (Samurai of no renown)

Carries a walking stick made from impossibly ancient wood, and a beautifully decorated amulet marked with prayers to Benten hangs from her Obi.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:53 pm

Aimi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:51 pm
"Mm. Well, there is something to be said for the man capable of self-control," Aimi says thoughtfully, tapping her chin with the end of her fan, "And of someone... reassuringly steadfast, in times of uncertainty."

She smiles softly for a moment. "Who knows, Raizo-san. Perhaps your story will be made into a play one day, to bore young bushi with in their turn."
"Well. If it's all about me, I'd expect it to bore a stone."

He gave her a sidelong glance.

"But with the right story, the right characters, I think it could be a lot of fun."

And maybe a little disarmingly sweet at odd moments, too.
Remember to Breathe