(D6, ME) D6: Ichiro by Kakita Takeo

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D6, ME) D6: Ichiro by Kakita Takeo

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:30 am

He nods at that. "It is what the deer are here for. And I am positive that the lack of interest doesn't not speak to your talent and attractiveness. Even with my personal preferences, I find it absolutely delightful to speak with you," he replies with a warmth and a gaze of appreciation.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:08 pm

"Well, that, at least, is something." Hajime smiled in relief. "A friendship or two to show for all this almost makes it worth it."
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Courtship Points: 17 Honor: 52 Glory: 44 Status: 30

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:45 pm

"I agree. I am glad to have met you Kitsuki-san. I think you will make someone very happy some day."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:17 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:09 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:23 pm
"No, I was just , thinking about something, and the theme of the play had added to my thoughts there and so I was amiss in my vigilance leading to a lack of care for others." She says earnest brow beating herself a bit.
"Oh. Well, my father used to say a problem shared is a problem solved quicker. It would usually follow with a lecture but I was young and it dragged on a bit" Emiko said with a chuckle "perhaps I can help?"
"Ah just a bit about the mia, and the conflict between distractions , and what one would want out of it " she says a bit sheepish rogue-ish as she tries to compose herself.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:24 am

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:17 pm
"Ah just a bit about the mia, and the conflict between distractions , and what one would want out of it " she says a bit sheepish rogue-ish as she tries to compose herself.
"Ah."

Emiko nodded, giving the woman a smile.

"Well, I hope you find your path Utaku-sama. There are many distractions here, but life is full of distractions to try and take you away from your correct path, like the wind trying to blow you down the wrong fork in a river. Just keep focus on duty, and you will find the right way."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:49 pm

Kuni Yasu wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:15 am
There's a bit of a grin. "That one certainly has, even if their Scorpion lover actually cares for them. But their blackmail at the end means it doesn't bother me much."

Yasu listens to the story with no sign of boredom or inattention. Considering her ire at improper representation of the Kuni, she can well imagine the converse.

"I think I might have enjoyed a play about that Ichiro more, honestly. Kind of obvious they have a theme going though. Are there any epic tales how how Ichiro found a spouse going around?"
"Hm. I'm not sure, to be honest? There... is one version of the story of the tournament linked to the Badger's creation I've heard once, though, that I imagine might be given an interesting take. After the soon-to-be Ichiro won, his defeated opponent became the first of his followers - the relationship between both is told in different ways, and I imagine it could be spun into an interesting story by a talented playwright, ne?", he says - not with a grin, but with a gentle smile.

"Which makes me think! I imagine there must be some interesting love stories among the Kuni as well? Is there one you particularly like, or that would make for a good play - one representing the family properly, at that?"

This time there seems to be a slight grin - as if he was somehow hinting at something, but friendly.

OOC:
Sorry for the absence :( Left an answer for a bit later, and RL made it harder and harder to get back here. I'll drop the D3 thread at that, because, well, D3 :D Maybe we can get another one later!
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:22 am

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:24 am
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:17 pm
"Ah."

Emiko nodded, giving the woman a smile.

"Well, I hope you find your path Utaku-sama. There are many distractions here, but life is full of distractions to try and take you away from your correct path, like the wind trying to blow you down the wrong fork in a river. Just keep focus on duty, and you will find the right way."
"Well, ones duty at a Mia is after all a good marriage, and so the right way is not as easily found. More then one road lead to the same happy future after all, and so one has to find which is the right future for ones duty." she says softly.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.