(D5, ME) D5: My Lord's Daughter by Toshimichi

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Bayushi Mitsu

Re: (D5, ME) D5: My Lord's Daughter by Toshimichi

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:15 am

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:27 pm
Nesshin blinks a couple of times at the name, and he says "I could look for that fish, yes. Any bait in particular to which it responds, or do you know yet?"
"I'm not sure yet," Bayushi mused. "I think a general look around at the behavior of this one - without expectations - will lead us to the best place and method to catch it."
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:34 pm

Bayushi Mitsu wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:15 am
"I'm not sure yet," Bayushi mused. "I think a general look around at the behavior of this one - without expectations - will lead us to the best place and method to catch it."
"Sensible," Nesshin agrees. "Though I've not seen much of that fish in a while."

He grins. "I've been trolling for other catches, dangling bait that mouths eagerly take in."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:51 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:30 pm
"I'm not betting on it, so much so I will likely use the time to tend to Yudaina as I mentioned the other day", he said thoughtfully. "Though I'll certainly want to hear your thoughts on it if you do go, it would be like me to miss the next Winter."
"That's a shame, I think even if a piece isn't good it is the right thing to do to go view it and show support" Emiko said with a shake of her head "but I understand. Please give Yudaina-san an extra petting for me."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:53 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:51 pm
"That's a shame, I think even if a piece isn't good it is the right thing to do to go view it and show support" Emiko said with a shake of her head "but I understand. Please give Yudaina-san an extra petting for me."
"I shall, and if you arrive here I wish you a grand, proper time", he said a nod. "I could remind him of his proper manners as well, so he could be on good behavior if you'd like to join he and I in the future sometime."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:03 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:34 pm
He grins. "I've been trolling for other catches, dangling bait that mouths eagerly take in."
The masked face turned to Nesshin, and tilted to the side. "Shika-san...Ah..." Bayushi turned away, placing a hand to his temple. "No...I..." Bayushi shook his head and glanced back at the Deer. "No, just no." The Scorpion shook his head again and chuckled. "I leave that to you, my friend."
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:05 pm

Bayushi Mitsu wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:03 pm
The masked face turned to Nesshin, and tilted to the side. "Shika-san...Ah..." Bayushi turned away, placing a hand to his temple. "No...I..." Bayushi shook his head and glanced back at the Deer. "No, just no." The Scorpion shook his head again and chuckled. "I leave that to you, my friend."
Nesshin laughs.

"Ah, but even I can only mind so many lines at once, my friend! There is plenty of fishing yet to do, and I've no doubt your own stores of bait suffice to many needs."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:42 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:53 pm
"I shall, and if you arrive here I wish you a grand, proper time", he said a nod. "I could remind him of his proper manners as well, so he could be on good behavior if you'd like to join he and I in the future sometime."
"I'd like that" Emiko said with a smile "you've spoken about him twice and I've never even seen him before. It makes me curious what kind of horse he's like."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:32 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:42 pm
"I'd like that" Emiko said with a smile "you've spoken about him twice and I've never even seen him before. It makes me curious what kind of horse he's like."
"Oh he's quite glorious if you ask him", Hikimasu replied. "I think Utaku Kheree-san told me he would like to be called Prince Charming, actually."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:27 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:32 pm
"Oh he's quite glorious if you ask him", Hikimasu replied. "I think Utaku Kheree-san told me he would like to be called Prince Charming, actually."
Emiko chuckled at that.

"Ok, I'll remember to call him that! How long have you had him?"

(ooc - scene into friendly chatter?)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:45 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:27 pm
Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:32 pm
Emiko chuckled at that.

"Ok, I'll remember to call him that! How long have you had him?"

(ooc - scene into friendly chatter?)
Hikimasu and Emiko left the play house, continuing their chatter.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description