(D5, ME) D5: My Lord's Daughter by Toshimichi

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Saibankan

(D5, ME) D5: My Lord's Daughter by Toshimichi

Post by Saibankan » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:32 am

The theater yet again opens it's doors to admit people in from the summer rains. Bayushi Minae looks at the notice with a small grin before locating the seat she wants.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Otomo Akimoro

Re: (D5, ME) D5: My Lord's Daughter by Toshimichi

Post by Otomo Akimoro » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:07 am

Akimoro, on his arrival, gravitates toward whatever passes for the VIP section in this establishment. A raised eyebrow suggests that he finds the accommodations adequate, if perhaps somewhat lacking.
Imperial • Courtier
Glory: 43, Honor: 20, Status: 50
Wears a chrysanthemum-shaped charm on his katana's scabbard. Sly, smirking jackass.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:22 am

Raizo, as had long since become habit, turned up for the fifth day or dramatic offerings.

So far they're 1 for 4. Let's see how tonight fares...
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:29 pm

Nesshin, unless some strange temporal paradox intervenes, will also attend.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:21 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:29 pm
Nesshin, unless some strange temporal paradox intervenes, will also attend.
Tempting the temporal shenanigans, Bayushi approached Nesshin. "Shika-san," he greeted with a respectful nod. "I hope this day finds you well."
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”

Bayushi Minae

Post by Bayushi Minae » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:30 pm

Otomo Akimoro wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:07 am
Akimoro, on his arrival, gravitates toward whatever passes for the VIP section in this establishment. A raised eyebrow suggests that he finds the accommodations adequate, if perhaps somewhat lacking.
A certain Scorpion noted the arrival of the new Imperial, and made her way over to him.

"Ah, Otomo-sama. I understand that we've been most deprived with your absence, but are now blessed with your presence." she opened with a deep bow. "With your permission, allow me to introduce myself. I am Bayushi Minae. I hope this evening finds you well, if a bit damp from the inclement weather."
Scorpion Clan *Duelist * Miai Candidate

"Oh my, however did that get there?"

Otomo Akimoro

Post by Otomo Akimoro » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:48 pm

Bayushi Minae wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:30 pm
A certain Scorpion noted the arrival of the new Imperial, and made her way over to him.

"Ah, Otomo-sama. I understand that we've been most deprived with your absence, but are now blessed with your presence." she opened with a deep bow. "With your permission, allow me to introduce myself. I am Bayushi Minae. I hope this evening finds you well, if a bit damp from the inclement weather."
Akimoro returns the bow, and moves aside slightly, inviting Minae to sit.

"Quite well, I think, although I must admit that I haven't fully adjusted to these charmingly rustic surroundings," he responds. "I do wish I'd been able to arrive earlier but...well, you know, affairs of state wait for no man. Have I missed anything of interest?"
Imperial • Courtier
Glory: 43, Honor: 20, Status: 50
Wears a chrysanthemum-shaped charm on his katana's scabbard. Sly, smirking jackass.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:54 pm

Bayushi Mitsu wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:21 pm
Tempting the temporal shenanigans, Bayushi approached Nesshin. "Shika-san," he greeted with a respectful nod. "I hope this day finds you well."
Nesshin returns the bow.

"It has thus far," he replies, "and I hope as much is true for you."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:06 pm

Emiko arrived to watch the play, being less tired now compared to how she was earlier. She was curious how this one would play out, with a name that reminded her of how she'd been referred to in the past.

(ooc - quote to approach)
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Bayushi Minae

Post by Bayushi Minae » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:45 pm

Otomo Akimoro wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:48 pm

Akimoro returns the bow, and moves aside slightly, inviting Minae to sit.

"Quite well, I think, although I must admit that I haven't fully adjusted to these charmingly rustic surroundings," he responds. "I do wish I'd been able to arrive earlier but...well, you know, affairs of state wait for no man. Have I missed anything of interest?"
Minae sat, and took out a crimson fan with the Scorpion mon emblazoned boldly upon it, which she gestured about the theater with before bringing it back to make her words a bit more private.

"Oh you know Otomo-sama. The usual cast of characters with all their flaws and faults stumbling their way towards an uncertain future filled will romance and misunderstandings." she offered sardonically.

She grinned a bit.

"There's even been a few plays put on in between all that."
Scorpion Clan *Duelist * Miai Candidate

"Oh my, however did that get there?"