(D4, ME) Mimei Matters by Shiba Isao

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Shiba Raizo

Re: (D4, ME) Mimei Matters by Shiba Isao

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:03 pm

Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:20 am
"You really aren't going to tell me who she is are you? i was hoping she would come to the bar tonight. As far as the Miai goes, I am growing to dislike this event, it's a cruel joke. They invite us here and preach to us about the virtues of love and then one some of us find it such as you it could all be taken away from us? It's just cruel. Are we really supposed to find love with multiple people, is that even possible? There aren't enough hours in the history of the Empire for me to convince one woman to love me let alone a dozen."
"Oh, I'll tell you... eventually. But I figured I'd let you try to spot your handiwork first. As for the miai... I think part of the plan here is to subject us all to a stress test..."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe