Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: (D4, ME) Mimei Matters by Shiba Isao

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:20 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:47 am
"Perhaps I'm both."

He chuckled.

"Or to put it another way... I will not presume to speak for what either lady might want, but I will freely speak of their virtues as I know them."

Although maybe not Koi's knack for knotwork.

"And since it's a miai, knowing the possibilities cannot be a bad thing."

He frowned.

"In fact, I'm really doing quite poorly in that sense. I have my friend, to be sure, but otherwise..."
"You really aren't going to tell me who she is are you? i was hoping she would come to the bar tonight. As far as the Miai goes, I am growing to dislike this event, it's a cruel joke. They invite us here and preach to us about the virtues of love and then one some of us find it such as you it could all be taken away from us? It's just cruel. Are we really supposed to find love with multiple people, is that even possible? There aren't enough hours in the history of the Empire for me to convince one woman to love me let alone a dozen."

Damn do I want another drink.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:42 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:56 am
"Well to get to the closest theater we have to travel a few hours by horse. But the temple had puppet theaters during the festivals." She nodded.
His eyes light up a bit at that. "I enjoy puppet theater a great deal. It's not a common or popular thing among quite so many Lion that I've known, but I enjoy seeing the lovingly crafted and cared for creations being put to use within the artistic expression of a well told story. It is so many layers of art in observing it. Creating, writing, storytelling, performing... all of them coming together." He seems to quite like puppet plays.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:22 pm

"They are quite popular in the festivals Kitsu sama. They attract children and adults alike." She smiled. "Maybe you can visit the temple one of the festival days. Tanabata is so lovely..." The Kaito covered her lips with both her hands as if she had said something wrong.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:43 pm

"I would love to do that some day Bai-chan," he replied. "One of my dreams is to pilgrimage the temples of the Empire after all. So no matter how things work out with the miai, I do hope to see your home. Whether it's permanent or just a visit." She might feel shy about something she said, but he does not feel it at all and just smiles warmly at the idea.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:11 pm

Kakita Sakura wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:32 am
She smiles at the Seppun. "My greetings to you as well, Seppun-dono."
He provides a gentle nod in return.
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:36 am
"This one, bears the honor of being named Utaku Kheree , named similar to my honored grandmother Seppun-dono." she says, the word a harsher K sound then for a rokugani name, all gain and gluteral and rougher then how the other parts of her name would sound on a _propper_ person ."And this one hopes she did not offend by failing in her duties there?"
"One of the three sins made them act like this Kakita-san, and yet I find it interesting that neither of them thought about asking about her wishes, meaning that they thought about how she would make them pleased and happy, and not what would make the person that they loved happy.
He bows properly, “An honor to finally meet you, Utaku-san. Please, treat me kindly I have to… eto… to… confess that I am looking forward to match your performance.”
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:47 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:43 pm
"I would love to do that some day Bai-chan," he replied. "One of my dreams is to pilgrimage the temples of the Empire after all. So no matter how things work out with the miai, I do hope to see your home. Whether it's permanent or just a visit." She might feel shy about something she said, but he does not feel it at all and just smiles warmly at the idea.
"One day then... we... we... we can go to the festival together, hai?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:11 pm

"One day... at the least," he says with a smile. "Perhaps more, fate will decide."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:52 pm

"Ah... hai... fate... Mura kun" She stood up. "I... I should get going."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:30 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:52 pm
"Ah... hai... fate... Mura kun" She stood up. "I... I should get going."
As she moves to leave, he gives her final parting words. "You are the master of your fate, Bai-chan. How many visits will it be?" He rises as well, whispering to her quickly. "Three might be a good number."

He bows to her at her departure.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:15 pm

The girl turn red and hurried out.

//exit
Smells like flowers