(D3, ME) Ex-Hida by Yasuki Seiryo

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Saibankan

(D3, ME) Ex-Hida by Yasuki Seiryo

Post by Saibankan » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:16 am

Despite the rain outside, the theater opened it doors once more: a welcome warm and brightly lit place where somewhat damp samurai assemble.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kasumi

Re: (D3, ME) Ex-Hida by Yasuki Seiryo

Post by Kasumi » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:25 am

Kasumi, for once, was early. Dressed up in pretty robes, a green and orange number bearing sun and sea motifs, as well as a mother of pearl fan. her beautiful sight was only marred by..her parrot. Yet again.
Mantis * Tenkinja * Wealthy * Has a parrot * Gaudy getup

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:36 am

Raizo had spent plenty of his days outside in the rain with no respite from dawn to dusk.

So he showed up to the theater sporting a jingasa that had clearly done duty through more severe downpours than what Kyuden Shika had offered thus far, even though it clashed with his good kimono more than somewhat- at least until he removed the hat at the door.

Let's see how they assault my sanity on stage this time...
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:45 pm

Senseki took his loyal wicker hat out right at the entrance today, as it was pretty much soaked. He takes some time letting his clothes dry off before looking for a place, and only then notices he's actually early today.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:46 pm

Yuzu enters the theater once again in very clean and sparkling clothes –– thanks to Oubaihime –– and stays in the back seats while scanning for people around.

--
PM if you would like to chat
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kasumi

Post by Kasumi » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:59 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:46 pm
Yuzu enters the theater once again in very clean and sparkling clothes –– thanks to Oubaihime –– and stays in the back seats while scanning for people around.

--
Seeing the rich Imperial, Kasumi grinned and approached. The bird snickered.

"Gomenasai sama. May this one bother you?"
Mantis * Tenkinja * Wealthy * Has a parrot * Gaudy getup

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:16 pm

Kasumi wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:59 pm
Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:46 pm

--
Seeing the rich Imperial, Kasumi grinned and approached. The bird snickered.

"Gomenasai sama. May this one bother you?"
“Good evening!” He provides a bow while his eyes scan the pretty bird. “I hope Inari-kami has been kind.”
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:13 pm

Soyokaze enters the theater, his attendant in tow, absolutely beaming. He offers a bow to the room and again for young Seppun Lord in particular before spying Shiba Raizo and approaching him directly.

Excellent, he's here and it's still early.

"Greeting Raizo-san, I hope the day has been good to you. Please forgive the abruptness of this but I have completed your request and would like to present it to you. If you prefer we can go somewhere more private for you to view it."

This was not the Soyokaze that had been attending the Miai the past few day. He seemed bright and lively, he stood up straight and could almost pass as confident.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:14 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:45 pm
Senseki took his loyal wicker hat out right at the entrance today, as it was pretty much soaked. He takes some time letting his clothes dry off before looking for a place, and only then notices he's actually early today.
Yuzu settles her borrowed umbrella at the door, shaking water from her sleeves. The loaned umbrellas were made for smaller folks, honestly, but they were better than nothing. The water wouldn't much bother her simple traveling clothes in any case. Dark blue fabric is just a bit darker now. The umbrella spares her mask from the ravages of rain, and that's well worth the time to carry it.

Seeing the Sparrow, and considering the quantity of minor clan participants, she steps up beside him. "Good to get here early, it fills up. Care to join me down to the front? I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing a better depiction of my clan than last night." There's a somewhat belated bow and greeting. "Kuni Yasu, apprentice to Kuni Mari."
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:21 pm

Emiko, much like previous nights, arrived with a smile on her face. The plays couldn't get worse each night right?

(ooc - quote me or pm to approach)
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)