(D2, ME) Erratic Love (Play)

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Bayushi Mitsu

Re: (D2, ME) Erratic Love (Play)

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:35 am

Kuni Yasu wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:51 am
"It is getting late, I hope your sleep is untroubled, Bayushi-sama," she offers with a bow at his farewell, rising from her seat to do so.
"And you as well." With a nod, Bayushi turned and slipped away into the crowd.
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:35 pm

Kitsuki Edogawa wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:40 pm
"Well, I tend to ask a lot of questions and I do have some medicinal knowledge, so I likely would have drawn different conclusions than those in the tale. The problem would have been treated sooner." he shrugged. "It likely wouldn't have been as entertaining, though."
"Um... I suppose that makes sense! But then that might have been a good ending, too... or led to further complications, perhaps?"

He smiles. "I think I know what you mean, though. But in the end... maybe that's part of the point of the play? We each see things from different perspectives?"

OOC:
Really sorry for the long delay, been AFK and only with my phone most of the last three days!
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:02 am

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:09 pm
Kakita Sakura wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:35 pm
Sakura smiles, after a moment. “Of the ones in the play? The Miya.”
The Seppun takes a moment to reply as Sakura’s smile demand, and then says, “Mine too. But that would be cliche of me. No?”

He would chuckle, but being a tidy goody two sandals samurai stops him and he simply asks further, “I actually meant if all time. Who’s Kakita-san’s greatest hero?”
"Oh! Apologies, Seppun-dono..."

She hums, thinking for a moment, then smiles- with a touch of sadness to it. "...the woman who convinced me not to give up on my path."
Clan: Crane
Honour: 64
Glory: 53
Wears a blue, patterned blindfold at all times.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:06 am

Kakita Sakura wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:02 am

She hums, thinking for a moment, then smiles- with a touch of sadness to it. "...the woman who convinced me not to give up on my path."
"Sodesuka..." The boy asks rhetorically and considers that to himself. She does want to learn more, but the thought of prying further and actually become a meddler stops him from doing so. He also remembers he could ask sometime later, at a better moment. With a nod, Yuzu comments, "I also intend to follow my own path. I would be very honored if Kakita-san could provide any tips, if she finds time in the upcoming days,"
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:07 am

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:06 am
Kakita Sakura wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:02 am

"Sodesuka..." The boy asks rhetorically and considers that to himself. She does want to learn more, but the thought of prying further and actually become a meddler stops him from doing so. He also remembers he could ask sometime later, at a better moment. With a nod, Yuzu comments, "I also intend to follow my own path. I would be very honored if Kakita-san could provide any tips, if she finds time in the upcoming days,"
"It would be my honour, Seppun-dono."
Clan: Crane
Honour: 64
Glory: 53
Wears a blue, patterned blindfold at all times.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:09 am

Kakita Sakura wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:07 am
"It would be my honour, Seppun-dono."
Yuzu provides a good bow and a farewell, "I am honored. Well. I am at the Inn and so is Kakita-san. So, whenever she would have time, just let me know."

/exit
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:45 am

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:35 pm
"Um... I suppose that makes sense! But then that might have been a good ending, too... or led to further complications, perhaps?"

He smiles. "I think I know what you mean, though. But in the end... maybe that's part of the point of the play? We each see things from different perspectives?"

OOC:
Really sorry for the long delay, been AFK and only with my phone most of the last three days!
"That is very true." he nodded. "We each perceive the world differently. Of course, the world is the same, regardless of who looks at it. Our perceptions often tell us more about each other than our surroundings."

OOC: Don't worry about it. I'm just as bad.
Dragon Clan 🐉 Investigator 🐉 Courtier 🐉 Bushi 🐉 Gamer 🐉 Curious 🐉 Softhearted 🐉 Observant 🐉 Wise 🐉 Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:39 pm

Kitsuki Edogawa wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:45 am
"That is very true." he nodded. "We each perceive the world differently. Of course, the world is the same, regardless of who looks at it. Our perceptions often tell us more about each other than our surroundings."

OOC: Don't worry about it. I'm just as bad.
Again, the man takes a while pondering on his words before reacting. When he does, it's with a slight smile. "I suppose!"

Some more silence.

"I wonder, then, how can we perceive our surroundings? Or... how can we know what is our surroundings, and what is us?"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:52 am

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:39 pm

Again, the man takes a while pondering on his words before reacting. When he does, it's with a slight smile. "I suppose!"

Some more silence.

"I wonder, then, how can we perceive our surroundings? Or... how can we know what is our surroundings, and what is us?"
"My family has a method focused on objected observation." he said. "It can be rather complex, but it I like to think of it as questioning everything. The more questions you ask, the easier it us to determine which answers are correct."
Dragon Clan 🐉 Investigator 🐉 Courtier 🐉 Bushi 🐉 Gamer 🐉 Curious 🐉 Softhearted 🐉 Observant 🐉 Wise 🐉 Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:06 pm

Kitsuki Edogawa wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:52 am
"My family has a method focused on objected observation." he said. "It can be rather complex, but it I like to think of it as questioning everything. The more questions you ask, the easier it us to determine which answers are correct."
"Hm.... question everything." He seems pensive for quite a while. "It sounds interesting!", he finally exclaims. "So... I guess... answers to different questions may contradict each other, and reveal ways forward?"

Some more time thinking. "So... in the particular case of the play, may I ask how you would approach it?"