(D2, ME) Erratic Love (Play)

Here some of the Empire's most daring plays are performed
Kitsuki Edogawa

Re: (D2, ME) Erratic Love (Play)

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:02 am

"I would begin in the same way as the characters in the play did, theorizing the potential cause of her behavior. Rather than focusing on one explanation, however, I would continue to test different solutions until I found the most promising. I would never assume that one method was the correct one, until there were corroborating results."
Dragon Clan πŸ‰ Investigator πŸ‰ Courtier πŸ‰ Bushi πŸ‰ Gamer πŸ‰ Curious πŸ‰ Softhearted πŸ‰ Observant πŸ‰ Wise πŸ‰ Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:22 am

The Sparrow seems quite interested in the Kitsuki's approach, and, as usual, takes some time for the man's words to sink in before his next words.

"Un! I see. So... After some time, you'd come to the conclusion that a less than ideal acupuncture session had blocked the man's energy, right? And... What then? Would you tell him? Or... blame the acupuncturist?"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:59 pm

"I would explain my conclusion and offer assistance remedying the problem." he answered. "Blame would not be for me to place."
Dragon Clan πŸ‰ Investigator πŸ‰ Courtier πŸ‰ Bushi πŸ‰ Gamer πŸ‰ Curious πŸ‰ Softhearted πŸ‰ Observant πŸ‰ Wise πŸ‰ Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal