Heavenly lessons (D9 LM, expecting)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Suzume Senseki

Re: Heavenly lessons (D9 LM, expecting)

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:17 pm

Mirumoto Haruhi wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:35 am
Haurhi shook her head.

"If you're willing to learn, I'm happy to teach." she said.

She blushed a little bit.

"It's..a nice reason to spend time together with you."
The comment makes the Sparrow's cheeks blush slightly as well, although the effect is somewhat hidden by the wicker hat and the day getting progressively darker.

"Ah... I... I like y...eh, the opportunity to spend time with you too, Mirumoto-sama", he says, bowing his head slightly - perhaps in respect, perhaps due to shyness, perhaps a bit of both.

He raises his bokken slightly. "I'll... be glad to learn from you", he says, raising his eyes to hers with a warm, if still shy smile. "Ah... I have only a single bokken with me, though. Should I... go fetch another one, perhaps?"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Mirumoto Haruhi

Post by Mirumoto Haruhi » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:51 am

She shakes her head, looking around.

"Hmmm, if only there was a tree branch around somewhere. I don't think breaking tree branches off the trees in the garden would endear us to the locals mundane or spiritual." she muses. "Stil, Bo training is a great way to get used to having your two hands working together in a fight."
Dragon Clan * Duelist * Miai Candidate

"Shall we continue Kakita and Mirumoto's conversation then?"

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:11 am

Mirumoto Haruhi wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:51 am
She shakes her head, looking around.

"Hmmm, if only there was a tree branch around somewhere. I don't think breaking tree branches off the trees in the garden would endear us to the locals mundane or spiritual." she muses. "Stil, Bo training is a great way to get used to having your two hands working together in a fight."
"Hm... Bo training is not particularly uncommon among our people, at least!"

His eyes scan the ground around for any twigs or branches that might lend itself to being used as a shorter sword of sorts. Assuming he finds none, he'll place the bokken back on his obi, and get his Bo.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.