(D8, EA) This Won’t Do for You

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Seppun Yuzu

Re: (D8, EA) This Won’t Do for You

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:17 pm

"The heiress... Utaku-san means the Otter?" He takes a deep breath, "Well, she's technically not Kuge, yet. So, I don't see her name been dragged into the mud if she doesn't succeed in scoring high."

"As for rurmors. I ask Utaku-san's forgiveness and patience, but that is not becoming of an Imperial Scion. The tasks are indeed odd, but I wouldn't want to raise conflict with the Deer. I am Governor of Chisei, after all. The Minor Clan Embassy is located where I rule."

The boy takes a moment to think, and points out, as Reina's image comes to his mind, "Indeed. Like the Topaz Championship, I might still have another chance to turn the table. I just yet don't know how..."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:09 am

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:17 pm
"The heiress... Utaku-san means the Otter?" He takes a deep breath, "Well, she's technically not Kuge, yet. So, I don't see her name been dragged into the mud if she doesn't succeed in scoring high."

"As for rurmors. I ask Utaku-san's forgiveness and patience, but that is not becoming of an Imperial Scion. The tasks are indeed odd, but I wouldn't want to raise conflict with the Deer. I am Governor of Chisei, after all. The Minor Clan Embassy is located where I rule."

The boy takes a moment to think, and points out, as Reina's image comes to his mind, "Indeed. Like the Topaz Championship, I might still have another chance to turn the table. I just yet don't know how..."
"One does not have to raise conflict, one can after all praise the ability of the otter to showcase the ability of clan samurais with their tests, as I think your fellow seppun likewise did not score to highly so far? Praise after all can be used as a distraction as one in your position would have already been exposed to.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:52 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:09 am
"One does not have to raise conflict, one can after all praise the ability of the otter to showcase the ability of clan samurais with their tests, as I think your fellow seppun likewise did not score to highly so far? Praise after all can be used as a distraction as one in your position would have already been exposed to.
The young boy simply can't understand the Utaku, and he says, "I don't get it. There is no conflict. I have to do good. It is a prerogative of a lineage. I cannot be a failure. My cousin. He... she... I don't really know by now... doesn't share the same blessings, or burdens."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes