[Day 8, Mid-Afternoon] Surface Tension (Open)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 8, Mid-Afternoon] Surface Tension (Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:25 pm

"Oh? And what might those be?"
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:57 pm

"If you have to ask that then I envy you", he said, shaking his head. What else is there? Feeling like you are sailing smooth seas while a leviathan lurks beneath you. Something that one has little appreciation for.

"But the core of it is I struggle with expectation, really I can't think of a proper token of affection."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:09 pm

"I'm pretty well trash at that too. I had an idea- a very rough one- but it took an actual artist's vision to make it into more than a crude notion in my head."

He sighed.

"Any success I have enjoyed? It's focused on one woman, who the Deer might very well pair elsewhere. None of my conversations with anyone else have indicated so much as a shred of interest from them that I can discern. So I may have been spared efforts in trying to... come up with something for others. So. I... sympathize a fair bit more than I think you appreciate."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:42 pm

"Well sympathy is what it is...", he answered, not seeming to be too interested. "Though I appreciate what you mean from your unnatural vantage point."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:39 pm

"It's really quite comfortable. A bit damp, but..."

He gestured to the rain.
Remember to Breathe

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:44 pm

"Oh must you?" He shook his head. "In any case, it's been a day... you wouldn't happen to know anyone who is good at dealing with spirits, but you actually trust, do you?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:49 pm

Spirits, huh? Musta stepped on the wrong leaf in the forest or something...

"Well. There's the haunted Kitsu. There's Kaikoga Koi-san. Aimi-san might know a useful thing or two. Seppun Unsei-sama might know a thing or two. I think it might depend on the kind of spirit?"
Remember to Breathe

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:57 pm

Avoiding Unsei for then was important still.

"Hmm. Kaikoga-san, yes maybe..." he mused. "As to what kind, the sort it takes more than playing along with their pranks to get rid of."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:02 pm

"Hm. Well. I know this will shock you, but I'm not an expert. Maybe get Kaito-san to lend a hand? Her family's all about warding hostile spirits away from temples, after all..."
Remember to Breathe

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:15 am

"That is a thought", he agreed. "What manner of nonsense are you actually doing anyway?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description