[D8 EE] Lanterns and Walls (Expecting)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Kaikoga Koi

Re: [D8 EE] Lanterns and Walls (Expecting)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:58 pm

Koi hooted with mirth. "Forgive me for teasing you, I couldn't resist. I have always enjoyed having tea with you, I would like that."

"Perhaps, it will be your chance to surprise me and render me flush with embarrassment?" She said playfully, she placed her hand down next to Yasu seeing if she would take it.

"Well, I would say it begins in the morning after you awoke. You go throw with me of the dreams you had the previous night, or if something stands out to you and I will paint it from your description. Perhaps, make sense of something that troubles you. It's very open to what is done." She said calmly. "Once done, I try to give an explanation of it's meaning. Unless the message is for you to stop eating cheese before bed, and at that point we just make some tea."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile