[D7, LM] 1,000 Folds [Closed]

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Asahina Soyokaze

[D7, LM] 1,000 Folds [Closed]

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:55 am

Soyokaze was riding high and this called for a celebration. It took all the nerve he could muster to ask Oubaihime to take a walk with him but he was glad he had. "Thank you for walking with me and thank you so much for that performance it was wonderful, I think we really impressed people and I owe that to you."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D7, LM] 1,000 Folds [Closed]

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:11 am

The Kaito was filled with glee. "I am happy that you are slowly coming out of the forge and sang with me."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:17 am

"It's all thanks to you really. A lot has happened the past few day, much of which I am not proud of but I feel like I have come out of it a better person and that wouldn't have happened without you. You were the first to befriend me and this entire time I have been caught up in my own problems, it dawns on me that I don't know nearly as much about you as I wish I did. Whether you have any siblings, what your schooling was like, things a real friend would have asked days ago. I have been hiding in my market stall instead of meeting people here, instead of getting to know you. But I wish to know more, I would like to know anything about you you're willing to share."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:01 am

"Ah... where to start... ah... My mother is a Kaito and father was born Togashi and took the Kaito name. I have a younger brother who will be studying in the Mirumoto school." She looked at the sky that no longer was weeping and smiled. "As for my training... I started very young my mother saw in me that small spark to aid others. I stood up and protected my friends from bullies... and try my best to make them smile." She sighed. "The Water Dragon Temple was a calling...you know... some people enjoyed their first kill...but... i... i..." She looked at the Asahina knowing that he may understand how heavy her heart is while remembering such thing. Even if they were in a public place the Kaito took his hand for support. "I had to help defend the temple from bandits once... I... I..." The Kaito gave his hand a squeeze taking a deep breath.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:03 pm

Soyokaze gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. "It's OK, you need not share more than you feel comfortable with, I know the pain of old memories. We carry many burdens that we cant or wont talk about but I think it does the soul good. If you ever want to get it off your chest I would walk across the empire to be there for you." He gave her hand another squeeze and changed the subject. "You mentioned the Fire Dragon Temple earlier, have you visited all the Dragon temples?"
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:39 pm

She shook her head and her bells jingle. "Ah... hai...Hai... The Fire Dragon Temple, we do travel to the other temples and help keep shrines. Many go to the fire temple to get inspiration and create interesting works." She smiled at the memory. "The Air temple has this serenity to it and music can be heard. The Earth temple is ... not my favorite as it is stoic and seem quite old."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Soyokaze smiled again hearing the soft chime of the bells. "What of the Thunder and Void Dragons?"
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:53 pm

"Void is odd... mysterious in nature. At the nights when Onotangu's eye is open the temple shine up like a there are a thousand stars in the ceiling. As for the Thunder Dragon that is one I am yet to visit." She thought about where it was she couldn't remember. "How about the temples of the Crane? I imagine that one must be for Benten."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:34 pm

"Hai there are many temples I Crane land, most in the lands of the Asahina nd we have multiple shrines and temples to Benten-no-kami though I have never been to the Great Temple. In my family lands we also keep a small temple to Emma-O, an ancestor of mine believing that since we cannot prevent all death that it was only proper to try and aid the fallen we could not save. I suspect there are far more temples in Phoenix lands than in Crane, though the ones in Kakita lands are very pretty to look it. I am not nearly as well traveled as you."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:39 pm

"I haven't traveled that much outside the Dragon and Phoenix land. Oh we have a small shrine to Emma-O because well people don't always make it. Emma-O claims their soul." She sighed. "It is a hard battle the one we provide... but sometimes returning to the karmic circle is best."
Smells like flowers