[D6, LM] Who Cares if it's Wet when it's this Hot? (Open)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D6, LM] Who Cares if it's Wet when it's this Hot? (Open)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:50 pm

"You say that you met a Scorpion who looked like the painting, when the real painting had been switched with the fake?" He asked, then reaffirmed his earlier thought. "Sounds like sakkaku, Utaku-san. Be wary. Spirits are usually up to no good."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:13 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:50 pm
"You say that you met a Scorpion who looked like the painting, when the real painting had been switched with the fake?" He asked, then reaffirmed his earlier thought. "Sounds like sakkaku, Utaku-san. Be wary. Spirits are usually up to no good."
"It was something quite strange yes, but I am not to afraid of them yet. I also got a jade finger " she says and shows it to him. " So I am at least protected from some strangeness, even if it would of course not help against a trickster spirit. But she did not feel like that she felt.." she thinks for a moment. "Alone and abandoned."
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:17 pm

He shuddered internally.

"There are tales among the Scorpion of women who have been wronged returning as spirits", he said. "They often call to our softer sides, getting us to lower our guard so they can get us in their grasp, so to speak", Hikimasu said with a warning tone. "Pray it was a prank by a mortal, or your soul might be collected by such despair."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:35 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:17 pm
He shuddered internally.

"There are tales among the Scorpion of women who have been wronged returning as spirits", he said. "They often call to our softer sides, getting us to lower our guard so they can get us in their grasp, so to speak", Hikimasu said with a warning tone. "Pray it was a prank by a mortal, or your soul might be collected by such despair."
"Might you be willing to find me such a tale, and what tends to be done about it ? I did not saw a Yogo among those here, so I am not assured that someone who would know something of this manner is present."
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:48 pm

"You might speak with Seppun Unsei-sama", he suggested. "They may be knowledgeable about such things, being a shugenja of their family." He thought about it some more, eyebrows knitting, then he looked up at the Utaku. "Until you do, be wary, Utaku-san. You seem a fine samurai, and you've been polite and kind, I would not see your friend raven be alone."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:22 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:48 pm
"You might speak with Seppun Unsei-sama", he suggested. "They may be knowledgeable about such things, being a shugenja of their family." He thought about it some more, eyebrows knitting, then he looked up at the Utaku. "Until you do, be wary, Utaku-san. You seem a fine samurai, and you've been polite and kind, I would not see your friend raven be alone."
"Do not worry, " she says and smiles as her dark hair frames her faces, slick with rain and darker then before " I am after all to pretty to die, and I shall not plan to do so in my youth. But when I talked with them before they did not quite have a idea, but that was about a similar, and not the same occurrence."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:06 pm

The Shika are either enjoying this, or going mad...

"More than once something like this has happened to you?" He asked, hoping it was not the case.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:16 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:06 pm
The Shika are either enjoying this, or going mad...

"More than once something like this has happened to you?" He asked, hoping it was not the case.
"Well I felt a strange touch at the portrait before it vanished, and yesterday I meet a member of your clan that .. well I already described her to you after all. "she says softly clearly distracted by the ..memory.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:26 pm

Hikimasu was often rather astute. Whether that was helpful or not depended on his actions, but he did see things. He suddenly felt rejection without it needing to be said.

That didn't matter though, not now. This samurai, beautiful woman or not, was showing signs of being ensnared by such a thing he had just warned them about. True, he was the superstitious type, as most Scorpion were, but he felt very much he was not wrong on this count.

He tried to think of how to frame it, leaving whatever attraction he felt toward the woman out of it would be best. How does he do that sincerely though? Maybe he should ask.

"Utaku-san...", he started and took another step forward so he wouldn't have to speak over the rain pattering off leaves. "Is this creature something you want to investigate, truly? I worry for you, as any would in this."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:01 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:26 pm
Hikimasu was often rather astute. Whether that was helpful or not depended on his actions, but he did see things. He suddenly felt rejection without it needing to be said.

That didn't matter though, not now. This samurai, beautiful woman or not, was showing signs of being ensnared by such a thing he had just warned them about. True, he was the superstitious type, as most Scorpion were, but he felt very much he was not wrong on this count.

He tried to think of how to frame it, leaving whatever attraction he felt toward the woman out of it would be best. How does he do that sincerely though? Maybe he should ask.

"Utaku-san...", he started and took another step forward so he wouldn't have to speak over the rain pattering off leaves. "Is this creature something you want to investigate, truly? I worry for you, as any would in this."
"I fear that i might rush headlong, and also that the sin of want, would give me something that fullfills my wants, but not what would bring me happyness Shosuro-kun."