[D6: EM] I want my cloths back! (Open!)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shika Nesshin

Re: [D6: EM] I want my cloths back! (Open!)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:58 pm

Nesshin retrieves it and hands it to her, bowing.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:00 pm

Koi takes its, tipping her head respectfully but barely moves her body. "Kami, it hurts." She whispered, closing her eyes.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:05 pm

"Breathe," Nesshin says. "It'll hurt, but it's better than not."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:20 pm

Koi nods trying to take a deep breath, her eyes closed so focused on wanting the pain to go away.

"Can you collect the kimonos? I will sort them later." She whispered thinking about her sister's gift filled her with sadness.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:21 pm

"I can," Nesshin says, "in a bit."

Yuki-sempai, where are you? he wonders, not for the first time in his life.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:26 pm

Koi looked at Nesshin. "You are wondering where your friends are? Yep, I felt that the moment you told me it was Genkai-san." She grimaced. "I am glad he is not in the Miai."

She closed her eyes. "Kami, i feel dizzy.'

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:37 pm

Nesshin reaches out, loops her free arm over his shoulders to steady her.

"Not his turn," he says of Genkai.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:40 pm

Koi breathing calms and she places her weight onto him before nodding. "Thank you."

Koi smiled. "Kami bless who ends with him."

She falls silent for a bit letting the rain to simply fall.