[D6: EM] I want my cloths back! (Open!)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Saibankan

Re: [D6: EM] I want my cloths back! (Open!)

Post by Saibankan » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:04 pm

As Nesshin tends to Koi, the wind picks up behind him, and the sound of rustling leaves can be heard. When he looks back around, the picnickers have vanished, leaving behind nothing but the clothes they were wearing along with the umbrella, blanket, and meal they were having. But there's no sign of the bodies weapons, or even blood. He also hears footsteps approaching rapidly. Aid is nearly there.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:16 pm

Koi's breath was slow, and not the rapid breath of someone trying to capture air which at least meant her lungs weren't punctured. Pain suddenly clenched across Koi's face as she regained consciousness instinctively trying to reach for the katana beside her but only with the weakest of movements as it immediately caused herself to coil inwards. "Fuck..." She gasped, holding her stomach.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:18 pm

"Hush," Nesshin says. "Lay easy; help's on the way."

The fuck happened?

"I'll get your sword," he says, and suits actions to words.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:23 pm

Koi looked up at Neeshin confused, her eyes blurring and she rested her face into the muddy water.

"Did you kill them?" Koi licked her lips, wincing as pain flared in her stomach. "They were spirits...tricksters..."

Instinctively, with a little knowledge applied pressure to the area that was bleeding holding it tightly and pain flared across her mind for a minute causing her to cry out but it kept it from bleeding too fast.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:52 pm

"I fought them," Nesshin says, "and they're gone. Clothes and accoutrements are still here, though. So there's that much, at least."

He hitches slightly, himself, but smiles quickly after.

"Lie still and quiet, now."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:57 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:52 pm
"I fought them," Nesshin says, "and they're gone. Clothes and accoutrements are still here, though. So there's that much, at least."

He hitches slightly, himself, but smiles quickly after.

"Lie still and quiet, now."
Koi smiled softly. "Good..."

The Moth let her head fall down again, and focused on herself quietly.

After a few moments, Koi let out a small sob of pain and whispered. "For the rest of my life, Nesshin-kun. I will spend the rest of my life doing everything I can do to bring you happiness and prosperity. By my name and honour, I swear it."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:43 am

Guards arrived on the rather odd scene of Nesshin standing over a blooded moth at a picnic.

"Uh, Nesshi-san...what's going on here?" asked the guard.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:51 pm

"Genkai-san!" Nesshin exclaims. "What kept you?

"Anyway, I was joining Kaikoga Koi in the gardens, here, when we happened upon what appeared to be another her and a Kitsu Murato having a picnic," and he gestures towards the ruined meal. "I bade all halt with hands visible and whistled the alarm whistle; they attacked, and I was obliged to defend myself and Kaikoga-san, here--with insufficient success, clearly."

Nesshin points to her wounds. He seems oblivious to his own at the moment. "She'll need attention. And we've got shapeshifters, evidently."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:54 pm

Koi wished she had died in that moment.

She did not speak.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:44 pm

Genkai frowned a moment as he took in the scene and his fellow Deer's words.

"Ah, I see, Nesshin-san. Did you want me to fetch a priest for her, or did you just want me to grab some bandages and such?" he said.