[D6: EM] I want my cloths back! (Open!)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Kaikoga Koi

[D6: EM] I want my cloths back! (Open!)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:33 am

Koi heard the rumours as she was doing some basic stretches in her room, she was tense and filled with a growing anger like a fire in her stomach and when she heard about being seen in the Garden in her finest kimono she nearly burned down the Inn at that moment.

The Moth made a straight bee-line for the Garden's hoping, just hoping she will be able to find her kimonos there.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Re: [D6: EM] I want my cloths back! (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:51 pm

Nesshin finds her there, and he smiles wryly as he offers banter so as to engage his passion:

"I know you're good; you've shown it me more than once so far. I know I'm good; I've shown it you. But, damn, girl, how you get all of that?"

He stops before "in dem jeans" because, well, jeans aren't a thing in Rokugan.

~~~~~
Passion engaged, reduce Strife by 3, no agenda this thread.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:40 pm

What the Lions put in the legwork for the investigation, the Moth and the Deer charged ahead at full speed! Perhaps they would live to one day regret such brashness. Perhaps.

Through the twists and turns of the garden maze they made their way until they came to a delightful little clearing in the garden. A large umbrella had been set up shielding off the rain from the couple beneath it and the early morning breakfast they were sharing.

It seemed that Kaikoga Koi and Kitsu Murato were enjoying a nice private meal together when the troublesome duo burst upon the scene.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:42 pm

"The fuck?" escapes Nesshin's lips as he sees another Koi--wearing the better kimono.

He whistles, loudly, in a pattern his colleagues know; perhaps one of them will hear and respond.

"Keep your hands on the table and yourselves seated!" he barks out, stentorian.
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Saibankan

Re: [D6: EM] I want my cloths back! (Closed)

Post by Saibankan » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:56 pm

This thread is now CLOSED!

Saibankan

Re: [D6: EM] I want my cloths back! (Closed!)

Post by Saibankan » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:05 pm

The pair looked up at the Deer.

"Shika-san, what..." said Kaikoga Koi before noticing the doppleganger behind Neeshin. "Um, Shika-san don't look behind you but....."

Murato said quietly to Koi.

"Careful, Koi-chan. He might be one too."

Koi and Murato looked suspiciously at Neeshin.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:07 pm

Nesshin sidesteps, positioning himself to see all three of the others--the two Koi and the Kitsu.

He whistles again, louder.

Dammit, guys, get here!

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Re: [D6: EM] I want my cloths back! (closed)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:27 pm

(Sorry Koi forgot to subscribe to her own thread.)

Koi came into the clearing, her eyes suddenly flashing in almost emerald hues of fire. "I knew you would be here!"

"How dare you take what is mine and spread my name falsely!" She said. "Do you have any idea how horrible that is? How terrible it is to have your name spread like an object? To have someone taint my name by actions I have no control over?" She seethed. "Be you spirits, or samurai you insult my name, my honour and my clan!" She said furiously, tears running down her face.

"Guards!" Koi roars, her voice thunderous and hurt.

She felt herself drawing the water kami, her eyes flaring as she made a symbol with her hand and ran her thumb across the forehead allowing the water from the rain to streak across her skin as she whispered a quick prayer.

D6 EM: Reflection of Pan Ku. Water/Theology. Moth School ability. | TN: 2 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 2 / Strife: 3

Opportunity symbol Target a character instead of an object. If you succeed, identify one invocation, kiho, maho, or supernatural item or ability possessed by that person along with it’s name and general qualities.

1Opportunity symbol to soak 2 Strife.

(Please ignore the TN mistake on the roller it should be TN 2 not 3. I would succeed on the roll.)
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:53 pm

Koi looked alarmed.

"Look out, Mur-kun! She's casting spells!" Koi shouts as a warning.

Initiative!

Declare your starting ring.
Roll That ring/Tactics TN 1
You init is your focus + any successes on the tactics roll.

Pretty Kaikoga Koi: Ring Water. Init: 4
Handsome Kitsu Murato: Ring Water: Init 4. Opp spend to assess Terrain.

Garden Clearing: The clearing has no qualities (other than looking very nice) Characters moving beyond Range 1 find the terrain Entangling and Obscuring

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:59 pm

(Does Koi gain any knowledge from the spell?)

Koi lays her hand on the Katana she had from June, and glad that she had it on her that night.

"Liars! Frauds!" Koi shouted.

D6 EM: Infinitive. Water/Tactics. | TN: 1 | Success: 0 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 11Opportunity symbol to negate 1 strife.

Angry Koi. Water/Focus: Initiative 4.