[D5, EA, expecting] Just a modest stroll

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Matsu Ishioka

Re: [D5, EA, expecting] Just a modest stroll

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:28 pm

She can feel his heart beat quicken with her touch, with the sound of his name from her lips. But he hasn't lost all control, and he is trying to help calm her, so from somewhere he finds the restraint to not lean in again. He gives a ragged exhale, looking into her eyes so she can see this isn't really what he wants.

Gently, he says, "If I fall into your kiss again now, Narumi-san, I will not ever be able to escape." His breath comes out slightly like a pant. "And I do not want to escape, but... Somewhere else, another time, a longer kiss, hm?"
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:50 pm

"Hai," her voice breathy. It's clear she doesn't really want to pull from him either, but she does.
Frustration settles in her chest and her brow furrows in thought. "Again, your words are exactly what I want to hear." She takes a deep shaky breath and an excruciatingly small step back.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:00 pm

"They are what my heart wants me to say," he assures her. "And I will ensure you hear them again. As often as you'll allow me," he says, a bit too excited, and he calms himself a little. "Perhaps the weather will clear in a day or so, and we can take a proper stroll," he suggests, trying to take their thoughts away from their immediate, unsatisfied desires.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:22 am

Dammit, Lion. You're making it difficult not to fall hard and fast for you.
Narumi blushed furiously at the thought.
"This one would very much enjoy spending more time together. In any setting you choose." Hm.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:07 am

"I will choose places with care, then," he says earnestly. This is good. This is working.

"Oh, um, your umbrella," he says, realizing just in time that he might have crushed it underfoot as his eyes won't leave Narumi's beautiful face. "It's... rather dirty. Here," he says, using his long arms to keep his umbrella over her while rescuing the downed umbrella. "I'll walk you back inside, of course," he says politely, holding the dirty umbrella on his other side, away from her kimono, as they walk.
Description