[D4 LE Open] Singing in the rain

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Kaito Oubaihime

[D4 LE Open] Singing in the rain

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:17 pm

The young priestess now with no umbrella at hand walked the gardens, letting the rain wash her. The maiden in her miiko outfit standing front of a random tree she sang.

//D4 LE Singing in the rain trying to portray emotion of achievement | TN: 2 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D4 LE Open] Singing in the rain

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:36 am

As the song came to a stop the shrine maiden started to dance to the rhythm of the rain. She let it wash herself what ever she felt. It was like she had forgotten about what had happened in the day. Hopes to not get sick but the ritual of rain dancing to a peace the water dragon had to be made.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:56 am

Investigating the singing and wandering late at night, thinking, a Dragon has appeared! Luckily, it’s a scrawny Dragon in human form, dodging from cover to cover because who would bring an umbrella for a walk in the rain? Isn’t the whole point to get wet?
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:23 pm

The very absentminded Kaito finished her dance and at the low light of the lanterns she saw the scrawny Dragon. "Oh my..." The priestess bowed to the Dragon girl. "I... I hope you have been b...blessed by the fortunes."
Smells like flowers

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:42 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:23 pm
"Oh my..." The priestess bowed to the Dragon girl. "I... I hope you have been b...blessed by the fortunes."
Inoshishi returns the bow, her smile wide as the water drips down her face. "I must have been! I heard what sounded like someone singing as I was out enjoying this wonderful weather! Did you hear someone singing? It was great! Normally you can only hear people singing at a temple, at least that's what sensei said when he was explaining why I couldn't sing. So I of course went to try to find whoever it was singing. But I think I got lost cause instead of someone singing I saw you dancing? And your dancing looked really nice! I liked it a lot! Isn't it so nice to be walking in the rain?"

She spins around happily, despite the late hour and the rain.
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:31 am

"Ah hai... it was me singing and such song made me dance... the rain provides the music so... I decided to dance with the rain." She smiled at the very odd Dragon girl. "This one is Kaito Oubaihime of the Water Dragon Temple. Yes it is nice to allow the rain wash us down."
Smells like flowers

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:27 am

Inoshishi nods. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kaito-san. I am Agasha Inoshishi, a Chronicler for the Togashi family. It's so different here than up in the mountains, don't you think? I'm used to rivers of snow melt and lakes too cold to get in easily and yet here...the water flows so freely that no one knows what to do with it. The Water Dragon Temple, you say? So did you bring the rain? If not, do you know any stories about who does? I'd love to hear some stories they tell at the Water Dragon Temple! Are you an entrant? Or here on business? I mean, an entrant here at the miai or if you have other business here that you are conducting!"

Her words fall like water, almost in rhythm with the drops. It almost has to be an act, some sort of courtier trick, and yet her sincerity bleeds through and makes it seem genuine and, perhaps, personal.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:41 pm

Oubaihime tried to follow but the Agasha was a bit to fast. "Dragon sama... you need to slow down your flow. I can barely know what you asked. One question at a time. Please?"
Smells like flowers

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:01 pm

The dragon turns red despite the rain dripping down her face.

“Apologies, Kaito-san, my sensei always told me my mind went in far too many directions. Um.” She pauses, considering what she said and trying to decide the best one to ask first.

Then she smiles, still blushing, but with the smile, it’s kinda cute! “Let’s start at the end! What brings you to this Miai? Love or business?”

She stomps her foot, annoyed at herself. “That’s two! Let’s start at the end, does love or business bring you to this Miai!” She smiles broadly again, happy to have finally just asked one question.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:13 pm

"A miai is a celebration to get marriage so that is why I am here." She nodded. "You said you were a cronic... a person who writes the histories in the Togashi lands?"
Smells like flowers