(D2 EE) Two for a Secret, but Three for Luck

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Kuni Yasu

Re: (D2 EE) Two for a Secret, but Three for Luck

Post by Kuni Yasu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:54 am

"Oh, all over. Sometimes just as an exercise, but more and more often out of real sentiment and inspiration." Yasu looks up into the fragrant cedars. "I'm not there yet, but these three need some words, for example. Very different ones from usual though."

"I find much to write about in my family, the lab, even the Wastes have a desolate beauty. I need better calligraphy to do the last justice though. I'm not good enough to alter my style for the subject much."
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:52 pm

Yuzu hmmms as he assign those thoughts in his mind, and looks up to the skies, trying to catch a glimpse of the moon. "I enjoy how Kuni-san finds interesting and beautiful things in these details. They are often bland to me. I said that to a Shika guardian, and he reacted poorly, in reponse to my –– also poor –– observation."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:16 am

There's a shrug of shadowed shoulders. "We're trained to observe. It's not so different noticing danger and noticing beauty." Her head tilts, questioningly. "But why were they upset? Did you call him ugly or something?"
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:50 am

He shakes his head, "I wouldn't be untruthful. He wasn't ugly."

With another nod, he supports Yasu's statement, stealing a glance in a mere heartbeat under the dark sky, "Indeed observing beauty is not so different from danger."

He looks away, back to the path ahead and asks, "Is this the way out of the garden an to the inn? I should head back."
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:36 am

"It's a bit convoluted. Not hard if you keep the the sound of water to your left though." She looks back up at the cedars for a long breath. "I should head back myself, if you don't mind the walk together."

(assuming)
/exit

Description

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:59 am

"It would be an honor." He nods to her and looks forward to their path.

/exit
DescriptionTheme