[D2, LA] Gossip is Unsavory, Yet So Are We.

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Aimi

Re: [D2, LA] Gossip is Unsavory, Yet So Are We.

Post by Aimi » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:24 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:32 pm
What...the crap?

He tried very hard not to reach out a hand toward the leaving Unsei and he was successful. He just didn't know if that was correct. He looked at the ronin. "Who?"
"Does it matter?" Aimi tilts her head at the Scorpion, "I wished to find one of your Clan to confirm the impression wasn't due to a specific action I could cease taking. And to ensure that I did not get knifed in the spine as punishment for 'impersonation'."

She glanced sideways, at where the Seppun had just left. "The rest of this... I have no idea, and something tells me I am better off not knowing."
Clan: Ronin Shugenja
Honour: 36 (Honour is the Ideal)
Glory: 36 (Samurai of no renown)

Carries a walking stick made from impossibly ancient wood, and a beautifully decorated amulet marked with prayers to Benten hangs from her Obi.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:52 pm

A slight shrug. "A Shosuro doesn't ask about something meaningless. If you'd rather not say then don't, but people who make careless observations like that cause problems."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Aimi

Post by Aimi » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:08 pm

"And others solve those problems, ne?" Aimi shakes her head, "You were kind enough to indulge my strange question, Shosuro-sama. I should like that to be an end of it."
Clan: Ronin Shugenja
Honour: 36 (Honour is the Ideal)
Glory: 36 (Samurai of no renown)

Carries a walking stick made from impossibly ancient wood, and a beautifully decorated amulet marked with prayers to Benten hangs from her Obi.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:28 pm

He thought about how Unsei dealt with that kind of deflection and groaned internally over how much of a pushover he'd been.

Then realized he was just standing there in the garden with this person he didn't know. Sure, she was a ronin, but that didn't mean she couldn't judge him.

"Sure", he said eventually, then waited a beat further. "So, i imagine you've traveled a bit or do you make your home nearby?"
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."