[D1: LN: Open] A Dream within a Dream

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shika Nesshin

Re: [D1: LN: Open] A Dream within a Dream

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:10 pm

"I believe you," Nesshin says, "I do. And I know there're things I don't know about--at all. But it's late, and it's dark, and I'd hate for you to get hurt out here; let's get back in."

His voice is warm, though quiet against the night. "I know the paths well enough even in the darkness; will you take my hand?"
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:13 pm

Koi didnt say anything else, she quickly collected her items before grabbing Nesshin's hand. "I trust you."

"I am sorry..." She whispered.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:15 pm

Leaning in closer to her, Nesshin whispers back "For what?" as he begins to guide her along the paths. His hand is firm on hers, not tight, but it is certainly enough to give guidance in the darkness.
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:47 pm

The pair walk back towards the castle undisturbed and unmolested.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:32 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:15 pm
Leaning in closer to her, Nesshin whispers back "For what?" as he begins to guide her along the paths. His hand is firm on hers, not tight, but it is certainly enough to give guidance in the darkness.
Koi followed, her hand soft and shaking slightly - she held tight, unwanting to break the connect.

She remembered Pei-Pei's warning and felt like a dick.

"For all this trouble, I expect you'd find this unattractive in a woman out hunting spirits and getting scared." She whispered moving quickly.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:38 pm

"Not at all," Nesshin replies. "It's a brave thing, moving out into the unknown. And to do it alone...admirable, really." And it gives me time with you in the night.

"But that's not all that's wrong, is it?" he asks, his voice low.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:56 pm

Koi chuckled, dryly. Sad even. "I've always been alone, Nesshin-san."

She chewed her lip as they left the garden. "Not here, too many ears." She said, already guessing the rooms.

"Tomorrow night?" She asked hopeful.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:58 pm

Hearing the hope in her voice, Nesshin smiles in the darkness.

"Of course," he says. "Where?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:02 pm

Koi thought for a moment. "I-i dont know. Would you be willing to help me with something?"

She paused and said softly. "Maybe somewhere private in the castle?"

Koi moved closer to him, her hand not letting go.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:05 pm

Feeling her close the distance, Nesshin stops and turns to face her in the darkness.

"If I can," he says, "and I know many places where we wouldn't be observed."

His free hand searches for her other hand.

D11+, has a second fan.