[Day 1, Early Evening] Situational Normal... (Open)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Seppun Unsei

Re: [Day 1, Early Evening] Situational Normal... (Open)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:15 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:51 pm

"Just... odd. Felt odd."

He frowned.

Shook his head.

"I'm... not sure how else to put it."
They shrugged. "Fair enough. Some people like it more than others and others don't like it at all."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:27 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:15 pm
They shrugged. "Fair enough. Some people like it more than others and others don't like it at all."
Some small part of Raizo got very angry then- not at the little Seppun, who he actually rather liked- but at his parents. It was one thing for his sensei or his superiors to maintain a certain formality, but...

But Mom and Dad left me incapable of relating to people in a normal manner. Why? Why the fuck did they do that to their own child?
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:04 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:27 pm
Some small part of Raizo got very angry then- not at the little Seppun, who he actually rather liked- but at his parents. It was one thing for his sensei or his superiors to maintain a certain formality, but...

But Mom and Dad left me incapable of relating to people in a normal manner. Why? Why the fuck did they do that to their own child?
Unsei tilted their head to the side and blinked. "You okay? Need me to go so you can have some time to think?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:42 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:04 pm
Unsei tilted their head to the side and blinked. "You okay? Need me to go so you can have some time to think?"
"If you think it would help."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:53 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:42 am
"If you think it would help."
"Well, it is up to you. I might be a shugenja, but I can't say what'll help you." They shrugged with a bit of a frown.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:58 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:53 am
"Well, it is up to you. I might be a shugenja, but I can't say what'll help you." They shrugged with a bit of a frown.
"Not sure I know either."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:05 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:58 am
"Not sure I know either."
"Um..." They weren't really sure what to do about the problem they caused, so they withdrew the box of mochi from their sleeve and offered it to him.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:10 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:05 am
"Um..." They weren't really sure what to do about the problem they caused, so they withdrew the box of mochi from their sleeve and offered it to him.
Which, to judge by the way Raizo wordlessly took one, seemed to be the right move.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:23 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:10 am
Which, to judge by the way Raizo wordlessly took one, seemed to be the right move.
They still weren't sure what to do, so they kept the box out just in case.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:38 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:23 pm
They still weren't sure what to do, so they kept the box out just in case.
Still munching on the one mochi, Raizo held a hand out to decline another.
Remember to Breathe