[Day 1, Early Evening] Situational Normal... (Open)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Seppun Unsei

Re: [Day 1, Early Evening] Situational Normal... (Open)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:27 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:16 pm
"Dunno. Are we?"
They opened their arms and shrugged. "Dunno. It's up to you. If you don't want all the shame, I'll start it and you can tell people it was against your will or something."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:36 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:27 pm
They opened their arms and shrugged. "Dunno. It's up to you. If you don't want all the shame, I'll start it and you can tell people it was against your will or something."
"I think any talk of your overpowering me will be a hard sell."

He seemed amused, and held his own arms out.

"But this is going to be hilariously awkward."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:53 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:36 pm
"I think any talk of your overpowering me will be a hard sell."

He seemed amused, and held his own arms out.

"But this is going to be hilariously awkward."
"You'd be surprised. I'm slightly tougher than I look. Only really slightly though, but you can tell them that I guilted you into it." They said with a smile before closing the gap between them, then wrapping their arms around him gently. They were right though. Unsei was pretty soft and their silks only added to that. Of course, now that they were a bit closer, Raizo could smell the faint scent of old scrolls. Seemed they lied about not liking to read.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:20 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:53 pm
The Hug of Dhoom
Raizo's return embrace was... as he said, awkward.

And rather powerful without a lot of apparent effort being exerted.
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:36 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:20 pm
A sweetie boy
Unsei didn't seem to mind, having expected the awkwardness and stiffness. However, they weren't going to be the one to let go. Instead, they left that to Raizo to do, whenever he felt like it was enough.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:41 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:36 pm
Unsei didn't seem to mind, having expected the awkwardness and stiffness. However, they weren't going to be the one to let go. Instead, they left that to Raizo to do, whenever he felt like it was enough.
Which took longer than Raizo had thought it would... but not long, for all of that.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:43 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:41 pm
Which took longer than Raizo had thought it would... but not long, for all of that.
Once he let go, Unsei moved back to the polite distance, smiling sweetly.

"So, how was it? Granted, probably a little stiff, but the best way to get rid of that stiffness is to keep doing it. Like working out a muscle!"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:46 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:43 pm
"So, how was it? Granted, probably a little stiff, but the best way to get rid of that stiffness is to keep doing it. Like working out a muscle!"

"Well. it wasn't unpleasant. But it was odd."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:47 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:46 pm
"Well. it wasn't unpleasant. But it was odd."
"Oh? How so?"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:51 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:47 pm
"Oh? How so?"

"Just... odd. Felt odd."

He frowned.

Shook his head.

"I'm... not sure how else to put it."
Remember to Breathe