[Day 1, Early Evening] Situational Normal... (Open)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Seppun Unsei

Re: [Day 1, Early Evening] Situational Normal... (Open)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:53 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:48 pm
He did the Voice, then, the one so often used on him, and the one he sometimes used on the ashigaru under his command.

"'Oi! Keep in step, maggots! You wanna cry, I'll give you something to cry about!'"
"Well they just sound like a bitch if I'm to be honest." They said plainly.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:58 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:53 pm
"Well they just sound like a bitch if I'm to be honest." They said plainly.
"And that is why every infantryman curses his superiors under his breath as he marches. Armies run on misery."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:06 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:58 pm
"And that is why every infantryman curses his superiors under his breath as he marches. Armies run on misery."
"But isn't that bad though? How are you all supposed to work at your best if you're being rubbed against the grinding stone every day? It's like a blade. You'll just eat through the metal eventually and have nothing left."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:08 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:06 pm
"But isn't that bad though? How are you all supposed to work at your best if you're being rubbed against the grinding stone every day? It's like a blade. You'll just eat through the metal eventually and have nothing left."
"Ah, but you're so pissed off that when it comes time to fight, you give it everything you've got. Plus, the shared suffering strengthens bonds among those who share it. And after a while, you get used to it, even as you never stop grumbling and muttering curses under your breath..."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:15 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:08 pm
"Ah, but you're so pissed off that when it comes time to fight, you give it everything you've got. Plus, the shared suffering strengthens bonds among those who share it. And after a while, you get used to it, even as you never stop grumbling and muttering curses under your breath..."
"That's just... that shouldn't be how it is, honestly. That just sounds like a quick way to run through men like you run through soap, but the soap hates your guts and hope's you trip and fall off a cliff."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:29 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:15 pm
"That's just... that shouldn't be how it is, honestly. That just sounds like a quick way to run through men like you run through soap, but the soap hates your guts and hope's you trip and fall off a cliff."
"And thus, the mysteries of military life are laid bare."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:46 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:29 pm
"And thus, the mysteries of military life are laid bare."
"It sounds like all bushi need a hug, but so do all the poor cursed pebbles in your shoes. They're not evil. It was just an accident."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:55 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:46 pm
"It sounds like all bushi need a hug, but so do all the poor cursed pebbles in your shoes. They're not evil. It was just an accident."
Raizo shrugged.

"The world goes as the world goes."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:04 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:55 pm
Raizo shrugged.

"The world goes as the world goes."
"... You want a hug?"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:06 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:04 pm
"... You want a hug?"
"It'd probably be some horrifying breach of bushido if I said yes, you realize."
Remember to Breathe